Pages

Followers

Monday, 19 January 2015

Tattered Lace Interchangeable Embossing Folders

 
Good Morning All

Well, it has been quite a while since I blogged any samples I have had
a lovely break over Christmas & New Year, but a very busy one
with Family & friends staying, but, it was all very enjoyable.

However, I am  back sampling now and  very busy once more lol.

Today, on Create & Crafte, Tattered Lace Dies
 have a
4 Day Deal
Interchangeable Folders the 2 I sampled where called
Lacy Swirl
&Arch Frame
I also used the
Chrysanthemum Die
&
Baby Grow die  
I do hope you get chance to see 1 of the shows
I am afraid there are quite a few cards to show you, so you might need
a coffee and biscuit  to see you through lol

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments are  truly appreciated.

Hugs
Janet xxx
 
Also used Lavish Blooms Lily Die
Image is from
called
Orchid Fairy
 
 
 




 
The image for this card is from
Here Comes The Girls CD from
http://www.creativecraftingworld.co.uk/ 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 

20 comments:

Lise Cooke said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW STUNNING XXX

Jan Ltc said...

A wonderful assortment today Janet. xx Jan

Gaby Dierx said...

I'm a big fan, I really love the first one with the purple flowers, beautiful!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous samples as always Janet!
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

It's good to see you Janet, it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family and friends.
A beautiful selection of cards again - the variety of styles and designs you create always amazes me - I must make sure I check out some of the shows.
Pauline
x

Sheen said...

Fabulous and inspirational work, my friend. Well done xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are again stunning cards and projects Janet
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOw, so many stunning card with gorgeous die cuts. I totally love the one that is all oranges. My fav!! But the image on the one in the middle is just great!!

Erin Bently said...

Hi, Wow these are all fabulous, all very different. You have been busy, Glad you had a good Christmas and New Year though, seems along while ago now...

Hugs Erin xx

Laine said...

Such stunning and varied samples Janet. I love them, such a lot of work. They are fabulous. Nice to have you back.
Laine
xx

Carol said...

These are fabulous Janet - you have been busy, the lacy ones are so pretty. Carol x

Andree said...

Gorgeous samples Janet, especially the box card x

Jackie Trinder said...

Oh wow what a stunning selection of cards. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all fabulous Janet,
Kevin xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Wow Janet, what can I say they are all stunning, you are a credit to Tattered Lace. Your design are simply beautiful. I especially like card number 1 . Hugs Jennifer xx

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous set of samples, good to see you blogging again x

Trace C said...

all great cards, the lilac fairy one those is my fav. Love the design, the colours and those stunning flowers

Barbara said...

Ooooooooooooo, you have been so very busy....what a wonderful selection of designs xx

Pop's Cards said...

I absolutely love these sweetie, all so stunning hugs Pops x x x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

WOW WOW WOW You have such a wide versatility in your crafting styles. These are all beautiful and different. The first make, using the Aurora Wings image is my favourite as it is absolutely stunning!!!!!!

<3 and Hugs
Lisa xxxxx