Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

My Nail Varnish Box

 
 
Good Morning Everyone
 I hope you all had a lovely Christmas  we had a fabulous time with Family & Friends
 
I have been having a little break from crafting, blogging and Face Book, but,
I am now feeling the urge once more, so hope the creativity starts to flow.
 
I did manage to have a play with a box I have had for months which I wanted to use for
my collection of Nail Varnishes, mind they still don't all fit in lol.
 
I would like to wish all my friends a
Very Happy New Year
and hope it brings you all that you would wish for.
 
A big Thank You All for visiting my blog  throughout the 2104 it is very
much appreciated.
 
Hugs to you all
Janet xxx
 
I finally took the plunge and used some of my Graph 45 papers,  used a mask and distressed
ink on them and embossed them with  Tattered Lace Embossing Folder and  added some
Pinflair Gilding wax.
One of the things I received for Christmas was a fancy Light Box, with lamps etc
so hopefully my photos will now improve.
I do hope you like it.
 
 

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Janet, love the ribbon and feathers. I do love my Graphic 45 too. I wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for your support throughout 2014.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan Ltc said...

This is stunning Janet xx Jan

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet I love how you have decorated this box. It is a beautiful container for your nail varnish collection. Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful and looks great Janet.
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a gorgeous creation. Beautiful e work

Laine said...

Beautiful box Janet. Wonderful colour, design and detai. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my creations. Sending every good wish to you for 2015
Laine
xx

Gaby Dierx said...

I really love this box, wow!!!
I wish you all the best for 2015!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Lea Brawn said...

Absolutely stunning. What fab details. Love. It x

Andree said...

A beautifully decorated box Janet. I love the blues and all the pretty embellishments you've used.
I wish you a very Happy New Year x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Janet, a wonderful use of your Graphic 45 papers - beautifully decorated.
Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Pauline
x

Jennifer Bradley said...

What a fabulous project to start the year, love it. Nice to see you are back. Hugs Jennifer xx

Trace C said...

Hello from a fello cumbrian :D I love this box, the flowers are so nice :D

Nicky Wilcox said...

Stunning box love the colour and pattern around box. xx

Elly P said...

Gorgeous box Janet....I have made a few memory boxes over the last couple of years and they make beautiful gifts...altho I know yours is for your nail varnish...well it looks gorgeous and love the colours.

Happy new year to you and the family.

hugs
Elly P

Judy Corner said...

Oh WOW I love this! It is often hard getting back into the swing of things isn't it. But once we get going it is such a lovely and enjoyable hobby! Judy x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Afternoon Janet and wow what a super stunner - been having a catch up on your blog too fabulous work hun - thank you for visiting my blog - sending crafty love and hugs Judith x

Barbara said...

This box is so very pretty....I've never tried altering stuff, but this has made me want to try. xx