Pages

Followers

Thursday, 30 October 2014

Snow & Ice DVD

 
 
Good Morning Everyone
 
Well yet again it is dark, dismal and wet here in Kendal
Hence the quality of the photos for my card
I have made another Christmas card from  
Pollyanna Pickering's
Snow & Ice, as you  know  this DVD  is a bit of an obsession with me at the moment  lol
 
This card is for my Son & Daughter in Law, the problem was
picking a folder to use as they would love them all, but as they
have rescued and Owl or two over the yrs thought this one was very apt.
 
I hope you like how I have used this amazing image
Hugs
Janet xxx
 




15 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

A fab card, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sandie Gough said...

So beautiful, the image is set of perfectly by your gorgeous design xx
Sandie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Janet
Gr Karin

2amscrapper said...

beautiful card--I'm sure they'll love it! Helene

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Janet, such a fabulous image and you have created a beautiful card with it - perfect for your Son and Daughter in Law.
Pauline
x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, I do love owls. The bow is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ditte Villadsen said...

Cool owl :)

Carol said...

A stunning card Janet, such a wonderful image. Carol x

Jennifer Bradley said...

Gorgeous card Janet love the image and way you have enhanced it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jacee said...

Stunning Janet! such a gorgeous card, I love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lexie said...

This is stunning, Sweetie! Such a beautiful owl. Me and Jamie got to stroke a little owl the other day...so lovely.
xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet this is a gorgeous card I love the owl. Hugs Jackie

rita rooney said...

o wow . stunning card,x

Sylv said...

Beautiful card, love the owl image, I love to see barn owls flying over the fields at this time of year.

Sylv xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Stunning! I love the image & you've framed him o beautifully!
HUgs
Dawn xx