Pages

Followers

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Pollyanna Pickering Snow & Ice DVD

 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone,
 
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, it has been such heavy rain here in Kendal
the only place for me was my craft room.
 
I have made my first Christmas card from Pollyanna Pickering's amazing DVD
Snow & Ice.
 
 Also I can now show you a card I made for my good friend
Maggie ( Margaret ) Shepherd ( as she has just received it ) Maggie is one of my partners in crime from the
Tattered Lace DT and she had a heart attack last Saturday but I am happy
to say she is now on the mend after having a Stent fitted.

This card is from Creative Crafting World
Here Comes the Girls
 
 
Thanks for Visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
From Snow & Ice DVD

 
Maggies card
 


18 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Awesome cards
love bouth
hugs Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Janet, love the beautiful designs and embellishments. So sorry to hear about Margaret, send her my best wishes.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet both cards are gorgeous. I do hope your friend makes a speedy recovery. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 beautiful cards again Janet
Gr Karin

Laine said...

These are such cute creations Janet. Margaret will love her card, such a kind thought.
Laine
xx

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a FABulous Christmas card..I LOve your colours and design.. LOving how you've used this image twice..Such pretty ribbon too with the double bow.
A GORgeous Birthday card..Such a sweet image and these dies, ribbon and pearls are awesome as are your little flowers.
Chrissyxx

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Janet, I love the Polar Bear Christmas card and your pretty girly card for Maggie - I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.
Pauline
x

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous cards Janet xx Jan

Carol said...

Two beautiful cards Janet. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are gorgeous Janet!!
Kevin xx

Andree said...

Both wonderful cards Janet. I love the image on the Christmas one and the card for your friend is really pretty x

Jacee said...

Lovely cards, so pretty.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gaby Dierx said...

Beauties, I especially love the first one, so cute!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great card Janet lovely image. Maggies card is gorgeous and please give her my best wishes for speedy recovery. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great card Janet lovely image. Maggies card is gorgeous and please give her my best wishes for speedy recovery. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lexie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sweetie...and so elegant. Love the PP images...so fresh and fabulous.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

Lea Brawn said...

Fab cards x

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful samples as always Janet, hugs xxx