Pages

Followers

Sunday, 12 October 2014

Just because I have some time to spare

Hi Everyone
 
Well as the title suggest, I have not got any samples to make.
We have not got any Visitors this week and my cold has gone, so
I have plenty of time to spare and can craft for just ME
 
The card I have made is for my son & daughter in law's Wedding Anniversary.
It might seem an odd choice with all the black on it, but as their
wedding was at Halloween I thought it was very apt it is from
a CD  Wildlife by Pollyanna Pickering and this is the 1st time I have used it.
 I used Folder No.16

Thank you for visiting, it is much appreciated.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 


15 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is amazing, I love the beautiful bow....
I'm sure this card will be cherished xx

Lexie said...

This is roarly gorgeous, Sweetie! Beautiful image and beautiful design.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the background and the ribbon is fabulous. The image is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol said...

Great card Janet, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a fabulous and great card Janet
Gr Karin

Laine said...

A fabulous creation Janet. Love that stunning image.
Laine
xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Janet your card is gorgeous the image is beautiful. It is lovely to have me craft time I am glad you are feeling better. Hugs Jackie

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Janet Your card is gorgeous, those lions look so contented. I also have this cd must get it out and take a look. Love the flowers and the bow is fantastic
Hugs Jennifer xx

cheryl said...

Oh this is stunning hun love the image and lushes detail hugs cheryl xxx

Sandie Gough said...

Beautiful, I love the design with the central image, great card x
Sandie xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous
hugs Tamara

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet and a beautiful image for an anniversary. A lovely bow too x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Janet, it might be a little unusual for an anniversary card but your image is perfect - a fabulous design and beautiful bow.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Janet, very dramatic, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Avril Ann said...

Utterly beautiful Janet, it is fabulous to have time to play, isn't it, glorious make hun, hugs xxx