Pages

Followers

Monday, 20 October 2014

Another Christmas card from Pollyanna Pickering's Snow & Ice

 
 
Good Afternoon Folks
 
I have another Christmas Card for you today using
the wonderful DVD  Snow & Ice, from
Pollyanna Pickering you can buy this from
 
This DVD is fast becoming my obsession lol
 
Have to tell you though this card turned out nothing like I planned lol
and still not sure about it.
 
I "might" be back with another one later, now is that a threat or a promise I wonder !!
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


7 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous, I love this tehnique but I never tried
looks great
hugs Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful image and loving the embellishments and flower.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jacee said...

Fabulous card, such a lovely image.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Janet, such a wonderful image and I love all of the layers.
Pauline
x

Lexie said...

So beautiful and cool looking!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Totally gorgeous Polar Bear project.

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful Janet, love the image hun, hugs xxx