Pages

Followers

Friday, 12 September 2014

Tattered Lace Dies new KALEIDOSCOPE Collection

Good Afternoon Everyone
 I am here today with my Tattered Lace Die samples  cards for
the Pick of the Week on
Create & Craft starting today at 12 noon
 
I have divided all my samples into 2 as I have made up a  
 little story  which runs   through the first  5 cards .
 
You may think I have had a "brain storm" but  I just couldn't resist
making up a story about the Adventures of Nick and Bob Gnome 
(I have enlarged the story pages so it is easier for you to read. )
 
Thank you so much for visiting and please be gentle with me about  what you
think of my little narrative.

I will be back at 6pm with the 2nd lot of cards, I hope
you can join me again then.
 
Hugs
Janet xxx  
and
YES I HAVE MISSED THE E OFF THE WORD " MADE"












5 comments:

Gail Tuff said...

What a smashing idea i think i might do this for my grand daughter i could send her a new adventure every week oh thank you for inspiring me with your wonderful idea xxx

from gail @
http://guffdesignscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Now I see
and It is great
gorgeous cards
hugs Tamara

Laine said...

Fabulous idea and design Janet.
Laine
xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great, love the stories and your designs xx

Sylv said...

Fabulous cards and a wonderful adventure story.

Sylv xx