Pages

Followers

Thursday, 11 September 2014

My final Sneaky Peek for Tattered Lace Kaleidoscope collection

 
 
 
Good Evening Everyone
 
This is my last look at the amazing dies from the
Kaleidoscope Collection from
Tattered Lace Dies
you will be able to see them on Create & Craft TV
Pick of the Week Friday 12 the Sept. at 12 noon.
 
The following  little sneaky peek of the card is the 1st of a set of 5 they all have a
little story inside the card which follow the adventures of
????    ????? 
 
I hope you think it is a little bit of fun and I have not had a brain storm, I don't
think there is any chance of me becoming another Jane Austin LOL 
 
If you want to follow the story you will need to visit my blog  on
Friday (tomorrow)
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 




 


6 comments:

Gaby Dierx said...

Now I'm curious...
This is fishing, isn't it???
I'm still waiting for more...
Hugsss, Gaby

Laine said...

Intriguing Janet. LOL.
Laine
xx

Kate M said...

Curiouser and curiouser - as Alice would say - look forward to following this story!!
xx

Avril Ann said...

A very naughty Sneak Peak, Janet, LOL....hugs xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuu
and what is coming next?
hugs Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

Very curious, back of holiday and you sure have been busy. I love your work as you know. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx