Pages

Followers

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Another Sneaky Peak

 
 
 
Good Afternoon folks
After the heavy rain we now have sunshine, I know which
I prefer LOL
 
I have another sneaky peak of my sample cards for
Tattered Lace Dies   Kaleidoscope Collection
 which will be on Create & Craft on
Friday 12th Sept.,  at 12 noon
 
I will be back with another Sneaky Peak
on Monday  
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
This is Bob the Gnome with his friend from Midnight Garden
( CD from MCS)  and Tattered Lace toadstools, fishing rod and fish.


12 comments:

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Janet. Great use of the dies.
Laine
xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, A gorgeous card, love Bob he is so adorable.

Hugs Erin xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous fun card - great scene you have created with these super dies - love this card!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and wonderful card Janet.
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janet, you have created a wonderful scene and I love the toadstools.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is great Janet, I like the scene you created
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A super card Janet, Bob is cute. I love the fish and toadstools x

Glenda Atkins said...

Would love to visit that garden, so mystical and wonderful, even the gnome looks like a friendly sort:O)!
hugs
Glenda

Jennifer Bradley said...

What a super card Janet, love the details and the background really sets it all off. Xx

iris said...

hello
sympa un monde de fée
bisous
edith (iris)

Dawn Lancaster said...

Love this, it's very different but fantastic!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Avril Ann said...

Oh I adore toadstools, Janet, a must for my wishlist..gorgeous card hun, hugs xxx