Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

New Tattered Lace Embossing Folders

 
 
Good Morning Everyone.
 
The samples I have to show you are  for the
Brand New Tattered Lace Embossing Folders
Which featured on the Pick of the Day show on
Ideal world at 9pm. last night and on lots of shows today
 
I was given the CHAIN Selection, which consists of
I have used both the Grand Calibre and EBosser to embossed with,

8.3" x 8.3"  /  21cm x 21 cm  Folder 
0,7"x8.3"/  1.7x21cm   border
                1.65"x8.3" / 4.2x21 cm  border
and bonus
4.3"x4.3" / 10.9 x 10.9 cm  corner
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
Using the Carriage Tattered Lace Die
 
 Using the Carriage die and Lavish Blooms and Leaves Dies
                                             Background paper from Tattered Lace Magazine
                                                               sorry forgotten which issue No.
 
 
Using the Lavish Blooms and Leaves dies
 
Using the Lavish Blooms Dies
 
Using the Carriage and Lavish Blooms Dies
 Just realised I did not take a new photo of this Mirror after I put large black
pearls into the middle of the 3 black & cream  Flowers  Using the Lavish Blooms Die  .
One of which I put in my Melt Pot, to glaze


18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely stunning samples as always.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous work
hugs Tamara

Gaby Dierx said...

Wow, a lot of amazing cards, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Zoe said...

Oh my gosh Janet, these are just amazing Hun, I love them all, such a fabulous selection and each one is different xx Zoe xx

jane stillman said...

Gorgeous cards Janet, but the first one is my favourite x

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous cards Janet. I managed to get the POTD xx Jan

Laine said...

Stunning samples and great design Janet.
Laine
xx

Pat Taylor said...

What fabulous samples Janet. The first one is so stunning absolutely love it., it has to be my favourite of all of them. Although I do love the black and white one too xxx

Kate M said...

These are stunning - fabulous projects! Love them all but I do love that carriage!
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Janet well I don t know how u have time to sleep lol - what fabulous creations love them all xxx Didn t indulge myself but understand that they sold out in super quick style - lucky lady having the chance to play hugs Judith xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh Janet these are divine my favourite is the first one
simple stunning Hugs Jeenifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Janet very beautiful and gorgeous cards.
your flowers are fab

gr karin

Dawn Lancaster said...

Not sure if my first comment got though as my connection crashed!
Your cards are awesome, you are a machine!
Great work Janet!
Hugs
Dawn xx

cotnob said...

A wonderful selection of samples again Janet, I don't use my embossing folders very often - you have inspired me to get them all out and make more use of them.
Pauline
x

iris said...

hello
vraiment très beau
jolies fleurs , jolies couleurs
tendresse
edith (iris)

Tracy said...

All beautiful samples Janet xxx

Gwyneth said...

All your creations are beautiful, but I think the first is absolutely stunning.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, these are all just STUNNING. WOW. The top one is amazing and I really love that pink one with the shimmery cardstock. Loveing all this embossing