Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

My Craft Studio Magazine issue 3

 
 
Hello Folks
 
The samples I have to show you today are from the Free CD that is given away with
the 3rd Issue of My Craft Studio Magazine and is called
MERRY & BRIGHT, which is a Christmas CD and is gorgeous.
I have used and assortment of Tattered Lace & Spellbinder dies
also
Tattered Lace Embossing Folders
Hugs Janet xxx
NOTE TO SELF, CHANGE HOW I TAKE PHOTOS, these are not good,
apologies for that.
 






 
  I used the MCS programme
to alter the colour to sepia.

 
This one I altered to Monochromatic using the
MCS programme



17 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! Stunning selection Hun, some fabulous scenes and images all put to wonderful creative use xx Zoe xx

jane stillman said...

No wonder you've been AWOL - such a gorgeous selection of cards etc. Love the monochromatic one x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet these are all gorgeous! I love the sepia and monochrome cards. Ordered mine and can't wait to play. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Oh what fabulous work they are all stunning, don't blame you being outside I too am taking as much advantage of this weather as I can. Xx

Avril Ann said...

Janet these are Wonderful samples, looks like fabulous Artwork, does this CD update the former MCS program? hugs xxx

Sandie Gough said...

Ooooh I love them all but the monochrome one is stunning x

Sandie xx

Laine said...

I think these photos look lovely Janet. Stunning creations all.
Laine
xx

Shary said...

Beautiful xmas cards. Hard to think of xmas when the weather is so lovely x

McCrafty's Cards said...

these are all beautiful Janet!!
Kevin xx

cheryl said...

Wow hun you have been busy these are all amazing hun just gorgeous hugs cheryl xxx

Lou Sims said...

Oh my, you have been busy. Fantastic selection of projects but the stag card is my favourite. Lou x

Jan Ltc said...

Wonderful samples Janet. xx Jan

Andree said...

Fabulous samples Janet. I love the range of colours and the traditional images x

Kate M said...

This is a fabulous selection of samples - love them all but my favourite has to be the first, followed closely by the last!!
Great work Janet!
xx

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous cards Janet. Absolutely lovely x

rita rooney said...

lovely cards all of them, your a great card maker janet,x

cheryl said...

Oh these are all stunning hun really super makes hugs cheryl xxx