Pages

Followers

Thursday, 29 May 2014

TATTERED LACE MINI DIE STARTER KIT

Good Afternoon Folks
Hope you are all keeping fit and well.
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has taken time to
visit my blog, your comments are always appreciated.
I have Sample cards for
The One Day Wonder on Create & Craft TV
TATTERED LACE MINI DIES STARTER KIT to show you today.
They will be on Create & Craft TV
Thursday 8am, 11am,2pm,4pm & 7pm 
I hope you enjoy the shows
Hugs
Janet xxx. 

MINI DIE STARTER KIT

ONE HAS 14 DIES AND
4  MINI MAGNETIC SHEETS
THE OTHER HAS
6 DIES AND 1 MINI MAGNETIC SHEET 






 And the last one is a bit of a fun type card
which took me hours to cut all the borders out to make the bark,
then colour them all with promarkers and lastly glue each one down.
Don't think I will be trying this again. LOL.



21 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Janet! The last one well one word "AWESOME"!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuuu
awesome
hugs Tamara

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Super gorgeous work Janet love them all - so intricate you must have so much patience - have a great day hugs Judith x

Anjie said...

Such beautiful samples Janet.
Hugs
Anjie
x

Anjie said...

Such beautiful samples Janet.
Hugs
Anjie
x

Cheremane said...

These are fabulous Janet :) xx

Elly P said...

Oh Wow...these are just beautiful Janet!!...will have to get some of these new dies....stunning cards!!

hugs
Elly P
x x

jane stillman said...

Beautiful samples, and what patience to make the last one! well done xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

WOW, I love the gold and the shimmery blue. Those dies are just amazing. Gorgeous work.

Kate M said...

Yes I agree with all of the above 0 absolutely fabulous!!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow first 3 are gorgeous the others are very beautiful Janet.

gr karin

Gaby Dierx said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!! I love them!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Barbara said...

What beautiful cards, Janet.....love them all, especially the green & pink one. Such pretty die-cuts xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, these are all fabulous I love the White and Gold cards they are really striking.

Hugs Erin x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic set of cards Janet! They are all amazing!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Glenda Atkins said...


Gorgeous cards each and every one, I am in love with the large butterfly!
hugs
Glenda

Sam Lewis said...

All these cases are simply stunning! I any even pick out one as a favourite! X

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

You are soooooo talented it's unfair lol your work is always gorgeous but you have such a talent with these wonderful dies. Your cards are so detailed and layered but you know when to stop. I especially love how you have done the ribbon on the baby card, that is a genius idea and one I will be 'borrowing' hahaha

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Laine said...

Such amazing and varied samples Janet. A complete joy to view.
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous collection of cards Janet, fabulous die cut details and such a wonderful variety of designs.
Pauline
x

Avril Ann said...

WOW, Janet, each and everyone of these projects are truly amazing, need to get me some Tattered Lace, I really do..on my ever growing, wishlist, hugs xxx