Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Helter Skelter Vase

 
 
 
Good Morning Folks
 
I hope you have all been enjoying the gorgeous weather, don't think it is going
to last though, we could have done with a couple of weeks of sun don't you think.
 
For my card today I have used some of the Tattered Lace Dies that I have cut but never
got around to  using
They include
Chantilli Diamond,  Chantilli Bow, Victorian Rectangle,Leaves and flourishes
and of course the Helter Skelter, this was cut using Acetate but I did not take all
the cut bit out. Then cut another using pale blue card to slot inside the Acetate,
on the  Acetate  I used  Alcohol Inks  to colour it.
The background was created using  cosmic shimmer PVA glue in
Teal, Silver Lustre  & Pearl
I hope you like my creation.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 
 
 


16 comments:

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Wow Janet that is stunning hun fabulous creation love the colour scheme and oh so many delicious dies hugs Judith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Janet and fab colours.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Janet! I love the gorgeous vase and background. Beautiful use of the dies too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous vase
love this super card
hugs Tamara

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card and love the bow

Laine said...

Stunning colour and detail Janet.
Laine
xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet. The colours and how you've created the background are wonderful and I love the dies x

Diane said...

Beautiful arrangement Janet, the die cuts, colors and embellishments are great.

Hugs Diane

Sam Lewis said...

I love the colours in the Janet :D

I especially love the vase and the scribble background x

jane stillman said...

What a clever bunny you are, Fabulous use of the dies - stunning x

Avril Ann said...

Oh WOW, Janet, love this card hun, so much fabulous detail xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Stunning card the dies used are so effective xxxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous!! Love all those beautiful dies - great project!
xx

cotnob said...

This is absolutely beautiful Janet, I love all of your gorgeous die cut details and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Oh Janet, this is just amazing! I love all the detail on it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Stunning card with amazing details! Love it!
hugs
glenda