Pages

Followers

Monday, 21 April 2014

My Craft Studio

 
 
Hi Folks
 
Today I have a couple of Samples for My Craft Studio they have 2 shows on
 Create & Craft at 10am ( now) and 4pm
They are revisiting some of their CDs, and I had quite forgotten
that they had so much detail and content on them.
I have used the
CAROUSEL OF CLASSICS  CD for my samples There are 4 CDs in the set
The first card is from
CD 2 ........ 1920-1939 The Roaring Twenties Through to The Flirty Thirties
the 2nd card is from
CD 3.............. 1940-1959 The Frugal Forties Through to The Thrifty Fifties
 
 I also used an assorted Tattered Lace Dies including
Fan, Double Delights Adore, Rose Panel,
Chantilly Bow, Lavish Blooms .. Lily,
Best Wishes.
Embellishments are  from  Crafting UK
 
All card used is from PaperMill Direct
 
Once again I would just like to  say thank you for visiting
You all make my day reading your wonderful comments.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 





12 comments:

Sheen said...

These are beautiful, Janet. Lije you I had forgotten how much I love MCS. Thanj you for sharing. Xx

jane stillman said...

Absolutely stunning Janet xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Love both of these, especially the pink one, but then I love pink and silver. Just loving the fan too, have to keep and eyes out for that :-) xxx

Avril Ann said...

Janet these are both stunning cards so glad my craft studio are revisiting their cd's I have so many of them. Hope you are having a super easter weekend hugs hun xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Wowwww these are fantastic Janet hun great work hugs Judith xxx

ursula said...

Oh I do so love cards like this, and with TL dies, lovely.....xx

Stephanie said...

These are Gorgeous!

Linda Simpson said...

Good Afternoon Janet, I have spent the past 3 days putting all my MCS CD's onto my new computer as my external hard drive broke. I love these two cards they look stunning especially with the Tattered Lace dies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Two fabulous cards - love the colours, images and those fabulous die - super projects.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Janet fabulous designs.

gr karin

Laine said...

Stunning creations Janet. Wonderful images and design detail.
Laine
xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Two beautiful cards, love the vintage look!
hugs
Glenda