Pages

Followers

Monday, 7 April 2014

EXCITING NEWS

 
 
Good Morning Everyone
 
As usual it is very wet here in Kendal, but, it is lovely to see after all the
blazing hot sun shine we had in Mexico,  I know I must be crazy but we ( well me lol)  
are not use to nearly 3 weeks of 46C ++. temperatures, as gorgeous as it was,
It is so nice to feel the rain. 
 
Now for some very exciting news I am now a Design Team Member of
AURORA WINGS
 
At the beginning of March MITZI SATO WIUFF contacted me and asked
if I would like to be on her Design Team, well what was not to like I didn't even
have to think about it as I absolutely love Mitzi's images, which I have using
for the past few years.
As I was away when the 1st Challenge went live I could not take part, so I will be
joining the other fabulously talented DT members for the 2nd Challenge which starts on the
21st of April
But there is time to join in the 1st Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes here is the link
 
My card today was made for my Son's Birthday
I have used Aurora Wings image
TEMPEST OF ICE
 
I would also like to say Hello to my new followers and to thank everyone
for taking time to leave some amazing comments left on my blog over the last year.
 
Bye for now
Hugs
Janet xxx

 


22 comments:

Catz said...

Well Congratulations Janet, how awesome to be chosen as a DT member! Well deserved too if I must say! This is a really great card.
Hugs,
Helen

jane stillman said...

This is absolutely brilliant - love it. Congratulations on the DT post x

Lea Brawn said...

What an amazing card. Love what you've done with the bakers twine
Best wishes Lea x
http://cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

Laine said...

So pleased for you Janet. Many Congratulations and looking forward to seeing your stunning DT creations for Aurora Wings. Fabulous card. Love the tonal shades of blue.
Laine
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A stunning card love the image its amazing xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your DT post and fantastic card love the beautifully coloured image and twine border
carol x

Stephanie said...

Congrats on being on the team and Beautiful card! I love wolves. The coloring is great.

Zoe said...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday, not glad you are happy for rain :( blah!
Huge congrats on your new DT position, how wonderful to be invited, it's the best way.
Such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured in a lovely card xx Zoe xx

Kate M said...

Wow - a super image , coloured beautifully - great card!!
xx

Lexie said...

Fabulous card, Sweetie, and massive congratulations on your DT news. That's wonderful so best of luck with that.

Glad you're home safe and sound and enjoying the rain!
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Afternoon Janet and welcome back hun so bet u r feeling a chill!! - fabulous card hun and ty for leaving comments on my blog too xxx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Welcome aboard the Aurora Wings design team, Janet! I'm delighted to have you on my team and looking forward to the April's challenge to showcase your talent. This is an awesome card - love your coloring and striking design!! Thank you for using one of my personal favorite images in such a gorgeous way! hugs Mitzi

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Janet, well deserved! Your card is awesome, I love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Glad you've had a lovely hot break.. I'm so jealous lol.. This is a fab card,congrats on the new DT Px

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is beautiful and congratulations on your new DT job.

gr karin

Gwyneth said...

A stunning card. It's a very strong image that makes it perfect for a male card.

Jan Ltc said...

Congrats on your Brilliant news Janet I love Aurora wings. Your card is amazing. Nice to see you back xx Jan

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, Congratulations on your new DT position. A stunning card and image love the colours you have used.

Hugs Erin x

Glenda Atkins said...

Big congratulations Janet, can't wait to see your creations!
HUGS
Glenda

Rita Rooney said...

congrats janet .xxxxxxxxx

Pumpy said...

Congratulations clever girl. xx

DonnaMundinger said...

So happy to have you aboard, Janet! You're a fabulous addition to our team. Happy birthday to your son. He's bound to be thrilled with this amazing card! xxD