Pages

Followers

Saturday, 26 April 2014

DAWN CHORUS SNEAKY PEEK 3

Good Afternoon Everyone
 
 I hope you are all going to have a smashing weekend.
Unfortunately, I am still struggling with my new medication and
the side effects. I wish they would go away, I keep trying to get around all
your blogs but, not succeeding very well at the moment, so I hope to see you all soon.
   
 I have the 3rd and last Sneaky Peek of the  new
 CD  DAWN CHORUS
 designed by the ever so talented
SHEENAGH HULIN,
the CD will be available from 
on Monday 28th April.
 
This is a gorgeous folder called Tropical Dawn and there are some beautiful colours
and amazing birds and flowers in this one  
Hugs
Janet xxx

18 comments:

Jac desordre said...

this is stunning, I adore birds and this is so so lovely.

From your newest stalker
Jac x

cheryl Baker said...

oh this is stunning hun love love the beautiful image and fab layout too,hope you feel better soon hun hugs Cherylxxx

jane stillman said...

A stunning card, love the image and gorgeous butterflies. Hope you lose the side effects of your meds soon x

Kate M said...

You concentrate on getting yourself better - our blogs will still be here for you to visit once you are well. Absolutely amazing colours and images on this fabulous card - great project.
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful! gorgeous colors and I love those butterflies

Wendy McCarthy said...

A very pretty card, love your bird picture and the lovely butterflies. Xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful easel card and love the flower and those butterflies are stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the bird image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Avril Ann said...

Janet, I adore this card, simply gorgeous xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Morning Janet loving these hun this blue one is my fave simply stunning hugs Judith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is colourful and gorgeous.

gr karin

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuuu
what beautiful colours
love it
hugs Tamara

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous card Janet. The colours and artwork are fabulous.
I hope you can get to grips with your new meds soon x

Gwyneth said...

Stunning card. I love the way you've matched the background and some embelishments to the flower on the image.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, This is amazing xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Such a gorgeous card Janet! I love the colours & the beautiful embellishments!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I so love your butterfly dies, fabulous card!
hugs
Glenda

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Ooohhhh lovely. Gorgeous colour tones. The image is traditional but with a modern twist to it,.. The embellishments work perfectly with the image

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx