Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Chrysanthemum Festival

 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone,
 
A quick post from me today, I am struggling a bit with some new
medication, which is making me very sleepy and giving me a funny head !!  however, I am better today
than yesterday, so hopefully I will be back to "normal" soon.
 
For my card today I have used and image from
Aurora Wings
 
Don't forget we have a new Challenge just started at
and the theme is
MONOCHROMATIC,
hope you can join us this month.
 
I also re visited some of the older
Tattered Lace Dies       Oriental set
 
All the card used is from
Papermill Direct
300gsn  Super smooth white for the image and printed background
cream card
and my favourite
Black Buckram
(but unfortunately they don' have this in stock at the moment.)
See you all again soon.
Thanks for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx

 
 

15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautiful image and gorgeous dies love the bright colours too-hope you feel better soon Janet
Carol x

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Oh, I LOVE this in orange and green, Janet! The embellishments go perfectly with the Asian theme. Stunning! xx Mitzi

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, Janet! the details on this are so totally AMAZING and the colors just SING! FAbulous! love, love, LOVE! xxD

Sheen said...

Beautiful layout with stunning colours and details as always, my friend x

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, love the colours :-) xxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Stunning! Beautiful colours and design, love the layers too! xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous image beautifully coloured , love the backing papers, great card
cc

jane stillman said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the image and die cuts. Hope you feel better soon xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! Love the colors.

Mia Niessen said...

Janet she is sweet. Lov the color combination.
Gr. Mia

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Janet! I love the rich colours and the image is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Janet.

gr karin

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, Glad your feeling a little better. Love your card, so beautiful. Love the beautiful colours and the lovely design.

Hugs Erin x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

She is really delicious Janet great job hugs Judith xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely oriental card, wonderful colours and design!
hugs
glenda