Pages

Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

LOVE HEARTS

 
 
Hi Folks
Well I have finally made time, in between DT work  to create something using
the absolutely fabulous CD LOVE HEARTS designed by my amazingly talented friend
Sheenagh Hulin.
 This CD is now Exclusive to
http://jemsdesigns.blogspot.co.uk//index.html from the 27th February 2014
I hope you have time to take a look at this CD and all the other Jemsdesigns  CDs.
 
 I also wanted to use the Shadow Box Heart, cutting file  again, I do love this designed which was created by
Sandra Carey
 
And, of course, I cannot make a card without using
All the Flourishes and the Round Over the Edge die have been glazed using
Cosmic Shimmer clear embossing powder,
as have the 3 Hearts, but, I triple embossed these. Although, they don't show up on
my photo. 
 
Thank you for visiting, and for leaving all your amazing comments.
Hugs
Janet xxx

 
 


18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Janet, love the gorgeous design and the beautiful embellishments and of course my favourite colour too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous design, colour and detail Janet.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Janet.

gr karin

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, Wow this is stunning, love the heart and the flourishes look beautiful. A beautiful colour.

Hugs Erin x

Carol said...

This is stunning Janet, the colours are so pretty. Love the design. Carol x

sandra carey said...

Janet this is so Beautiful Thank you for the shout out Hugs Sandra xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

OMG FABULOUS
what lovely colours
I am impressed
hugs Tamara

Andree said...

A beautiful card Janet. I love the colour and all the elements you've used x

Vee Cassidy said...

Absolutely beautiful, Janet a wonderful design and all the elements are gorgeous. Vee xx

Debbie Fisher said...

This is so beautiful Janet love the colours & design...Have a fab day xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

WOW thats one stunning card xxx

Kate M said...

Absolutely fabulous, great design, colours and love the hearts and flourishes.
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Janet this is really beautiful I just love everything about it - a really lovely piece of work and ty for the lovely comments on my blog too x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the hearts the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Debbie Fisher said...

I`m so sorry Janet, i thought i was a follower of your blog, but checked & i wasn`t .....I am now lol, fab card as always love the beautiful design xxxx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful Janet. Those rose images are gorgeous!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous creation Janet,especially love the colours on it! So feminine and beautiful.
hugs
Glenda

iris said...

hello
une nouvelle visiteuse
j'aime le théme et la couleur
vraiment un très joli blog
je m'inscris
passez me rendre une petite
visite ♥♥♥
tendresse
edith (iris ) France