Pages

Followers

Saturday, 1 February 2014

SPIDER LILY

 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone
 
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and have been able to get lots of
creative project completed
I am not going to tell you what the weather is like in Kendal today, as its
just getting too boring to mention, I bet you can guess though.
Those poor people in the south are having an awful time, my heart goes out to them.
 
Today I have a card for you that surprise surprise I made using
 
 this time I have used some of the dies
from the Oriental Dies
also
 
image called SPIDER LILY
I had this idea that I wanted to use just the gorgeous dies, the image
and some background papers  which were from
and
but nothing else, no glitter, ribbon or gems, and as my regular followers will know,
that is not easy for me.
But, I am really pleased with my work today, makes a change, as I know we are all alike
our own worst critic!!
So here it is would love to know what you think.

All card used was from
http://papermilldirect.co.uk/
 
Hugs
Janet xxx



 


15 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Wow, Janet! Love the Asian theme throughout, and the colors are apectacular! What a great job you've done with this digi and the card! Fab!!

Kate M said...

Beautiful images papers and dies - doesn't need anything else - its fabulous!!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this sure is stunning Janet! I do love the gorgeous peach tones you have used with the touch of blue!

Hugs
Linda xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! this is just breathtaking! Love your colors and the dies are so perfect for the image. Must SHOP! xxD

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card Janet.

gr karin

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Stunning oriental make. Gorgeous bright colours, especially loving that peach colour. You really are amazing with those tattered lace dies!!

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A beautiful card the dies are stunning xxx

Lorraine said...

Hi Janet, wow this is just totally amazing...love the beautifully coloured image and the colours are so pretty too hun.
Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

Debbie Fisher said...

Wow Janet this is stunning such a beautifully created card, the colours are so pretty xxxx

Andree said...

This is sensational Janet, I love the colours. The dies are gorgeous x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Gorgeous hun have a great day x

Fran said...

Stunning xxx

Moira Gray said...

Love the theme and the colours you have used.

Moira xx

Stephanie said...

Very pretty. Love the colors

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Janet, absolutely a play of art,,,,I am a fan of any japanese card,,,,,Thanks for your comments to my Magical Set at Crafting Vicky Blog, so feel free to visit my store and choose your favorite product for free,,,,let me know e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com