Pages

Followers

Saturday, 15 February 2014

PEACOCK MASQUERADE

 
 
Good Evening Everyone
Hurrah I managed to sneak away into my craft room on the
pretext of cleaning it up for our visitors next week !
This is what I have made today
Hugs Janet xxx
( products and method used are below)



 
I used one of Mitzi's images from Aurora Wings  called
Peacock Masquerade and coloured the image with a mixture of
Copics and Promarkers.
the fabulous new one is the Cherished Moments Corner, isn't it just gorgeous.
I also used a cut down  the Oriental Fan in the corner and some of the
ornate Leaves.
All card is from
 Papermill Direct  Natural White Pearlised card and Teal smooth card I also
used Super Smooth 300gsm card for the image it is fabulous to colour on.
 
For the background, I cut an oval the same size as the image from the centre then cut a thick plastic mask on my Cameo using an image of a large
Peacock from  Silhouette  then inked through the tail bit in
Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire and Pine Needles Distress inks.
then run it through my EBosser with
Embossalicious Folder Regency Swirls then inked round the edge with Chipped Sapphire.
I also embossed the Cherished Moments Corner with Cosmic Shimmer
Lapis Sapphire Lustre.
I bet your fed up with reading all this, sorry for such a long post,
 
 

24 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Oh My Janet, this is a gorgeous creation, love the image and your colours and detail are perfect hun xxx

Angel 007 said...

WOOOOOOW I am speechless and absolutely delighted from your charming card. A Beautiful coloring and a great decoration. Well done.
♥ Greetings, Carmen

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
love the blue die cut around the fabulous image
wauuu
hugs Tamara

Sylv said...

Beautifully coloured image, fabulous card. Bet you enjoyed making it, much better than doing the housework.

Sylv xx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janet,love the colour, you never cease to amaze me with your fabulous creations. Chrisxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is stunning Janet I love it.

gr karin

SoniaW said...

This looks fab! we have a carnival challenge at Just Inspiration Challenges this month - would love to see you enter this card! http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/monthly-challenge-crimson-cloud-carnaval.html

vicki said...

Hi Janet wow I love your card and the beautiful turquoise colours look amazing, beautiful colouring too. Enjoy your time in your craft room :)
Hugs
Vic x

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, Wow this is stunning, Beautiful colours and image.

Hugs Erin x

Wendy said...

So much detail in this card. Love the colour combo. X

Andree said...

A fantastic card Janet, I love the wonderfully coloured image and the colour palette x

Kate M said...

Beautiful colours and image, coloured beautifully too - fabulous dies, great card!
xx

Pamela said...

A stunning card x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Wow Janet this is amazing hun - loving the colour combo and the use of the fabulous tattered lace dies - it really is gorgeous - have a nice day xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Oh wow Janet this is amazing xx Jan

Catz said...

This card is beyond gorgeous! The tiny details are so beautiful. Great coloring and just beyond words on how much I love it. :)

Stephanie said...

SUPER! Beautiful coloring and image. I Love the roses.
Steph xx
http://onedailythought.blogspot.com/

Trudi said...

Wow! What a stunning card, breathtaking x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image and love the gorgeous delicate dies and bow
carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured image and love the gorgeous delicate dies and bow
carol x

Tracy Welham said...

This is an amazing card, if I was the recipient I would want to frame it!

Debbie Fisher said...

Wow Janet this is amazing, love the beautiful colours .... Stunning work xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I've been looking at this stamp trying to decide if I should buy it, you have made my mind up!!!
Gorgeous card with those colours and embellishments.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Janet. This is gorgeous; I love all the texture and your embellishing is brilliant. Vee xx