Pages

Followers

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Double Delights Adore

 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone
 
First I would like to thank everyone for their Well wishes after my little mishap
on the very slippery and muddy Castle Hill ,I still have  a few twinges or two, but, nothing more.
 
I received my new Tattered Lace Dies from the pick of the week over on Create & Craft
so of course that made me feel a lot better!! and of course I had a have a play.
 
So this is just a very simple small ( I can do small sometimes!) card, using
the Double Delights Adore die and the smallest of the Border Dies, I think I will be using these a lot, and I hope Tattered Lace ( aka Stephanie ) will design some more,  and the flower erne was made by using2 lots of the base half of the Pram Die.
All card used was from Papermill Direct
 
I hope you like this
Hugs
Janet xxx
 

 


14 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Janet! Gorgeous dies and the bouquet is fabulous. Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better after your fall, take care!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun sorry i m a bit late today great job have a lovely evening x

Jan Ltc said...

Wow Janet this is gorgeous xx Jan

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous, elegant card. I love your choice of colours for the die cuts and the flowers.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning card Janet, beautiful done.

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous dies and love all the flowers
carol x

Wendy McCarthy said...

Such a pretty card! Amazing die cuts and lovely colours. Xx

Andree said...

Sorry you've been in the wars Janet but glad that you are recovering well.
This is a stunning card, the dies and flowers arrangement are wonderful x

CraftyKay said...

Wow janet . Love the card. Fab colour and the flowers are stunning.x
Thank you for shareing with the Ctafty bloggers Network.x

Kate M said...

Those dies are to die for - love those colours too - absolutely stunning card Janet.
Glad you are recovering nicely after your fall.
xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, What a gorgeous card, love the flowers and gorgeous colours.

Hugs Erin x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Janet, I like the design and the colours,
Kevin xx

Pumpy said...

No,no not again, me here old jealous one. This is such a beautiful card, I must have a look at the CD, but never achieve this. xxx