Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Tattered Lace Carriage

 
 
Good Morning Folks
My craft room is now empty it took me all yesterday
to clear it, but, 2 of my bedrooms ( and they are not small) are full to
bursting with all my stuff, I cannot understand that as the craft room is
only about 8' by 8' !!! do you think I might have too much crafty stuff?
nooo that cannot be true, can it?
 
For my card  today I have used more of my new
Tattered Lace Dies available from
 
 Lace Carriage, Florentine Heart and Florentine Bow.
The Carriage has been embossed with Wow silver powder and a little
Fran' tage on the doors The Florentine Bow was cut using
mirri card, but, I am not too sure about this, I might change it for a lighter colour,,
what do you think?

The  Papermill Direct card I have used is
 Silver pearlised card and white linen.
 
Thanks for calling
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


13 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning! No you haven't got too much crafty stuff, we can never have enough.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cccamfunder said...

Many thanks bothering go over the following, I'm firmly concerning this and also love understanding much more about the following topic. If at all possible, as you acquire skills, does one imagination replacing your blog to comprehend facts? Its very of great help for myself.

Cardsharing Server

Laine said...

Fabulous design and detail.
Laine
xx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Just stunning
Hugs Susan xx

Claire Cady Green said...

Gorgeous card I love the tattered lace dies. Very pretty. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Janet this is gorgeous and elegant.

gr karin

Kate M said...

Wow Janet - fantastic!! Love that carriage and the die cut horse and hearts are fabulous too - superb card!
Hope your OH makes a speedy recovery.
xx

Taniaj Scott said...

Stunning card, I do love the white on white look and you do it so well, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers network facebook page. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

Chris said...

Beautiful elegant card, love the soft colour. Hope OH is feeling better soon. Chris xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi Janet love this hun - seen the same dies used elsewhere and wasn t impressed this is fabulous love it xxx

Marleen Gallagher said...

soo pretty xx

Cheremane said...

This is simply beautiful

Rita Rooney said...

stunning card an love the colour.x