Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

ORCHID FAIRY

 
Good Morning Folks
 
I hope you are all keeping fit and well and if you are not
please accept a big hug from me.
 
What a busy day I had yesterday not only was the new
Jemsdesign CD Love Hearts showcased on Create & Craft, to rave reviews, I must add,
so well done my wonderful creative friend Sheenagh Hulin you did an amazing job
with the designing of this CD.
 
I was also trying to get my craft room back to a workable area, must say though it looks
great now all clean and tidy, how long do you think that will last, once I start cutting my
favourite Tattered Lace Dies not long I think, as they come out so easily the bits go everywhere.
 
I did manage to make a card, will all the work in the craft room was going on, working between
2 bedrooms ( where all my stuff was dumped!) and trying not to mess up either room.
 
I have used a digi image from
AuroraWings
all the image are design by
The background was cut using my Cameo, then inked using a mask and then embossed using
The dotty embossing folder.
I then cut 4 Chantily Diamond corner from
the image Orchid Fairy was coloured using promarkers and the little dots are
Crystal pva from Cosmic shimmer.
I hope you like my card
Hugs
Janet xxx

 
 


15 comments:

Claire Cady Green said...

Wow I absolutely love this card - the image is very pretty and you have chosen a lovely colour blue.
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Crafty Blessings

Claire x

Jan Ltc said...

Janet this is stunning xx Jan

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

afternoon Janet - fabulous hun xxx

Carol said...

This is very pretty Janet, love the colour. Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is fabulous! I love the beautiful image and the gorgeous dies.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card Janet.

gr karin

Andree said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Janet. I love the colour combo, your colouring and the dies x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely stunning. The colours are beautiful and work so well. That image is so lovely and detailed and your usual amazing finishing touches make this a knock out card.

♡ & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, i love how you've used the cosmic shimmer xxx

Avril Ann said...

Oh WOW, Janet, this is a stunning creations, I would have this on my wall in a frame, I would, hugs my friend xxx

Ang said...

Fab card, love the colours. I have just discovered this ladies stamps too, isnt she great!
Hugs
Ang
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, Wow a stunningly beautiful card and image, love the colours so beautiful.

Hugs Erin x

Laine said...

Wonderful colour and design Janet.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, Love the image and the colour. Chris xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

What a beautiful card! Your colouring is superb. Xx