Pages

Followers

Monday, 27 January 2014

Love Hearts new CD from Jemsdesigns

 
 
My sample cards for the new JemsDesigns
as shown on Create & Craft TV today
We are all given 3 folders to work on, plus one of our own
choice, but, as you will see, I got carried away
and could not make my mind up which to do,
so did 3 of my own choice!!!
I hope you like them all
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
A TOAST TO LOVE



 
 
TOGETHER FOREVER
 
 
BOOK OF ROSES
 

 
 
 
TWO HEARTS


 
CRADLED BY THE HEART


 
LOVE STORY




11 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! What a beautiful selection of gorgeousness Janet, all so beautiful and very romantic, such a lot of detail. Thank you also for visiting my blog and always leaving such lovely comments xx Zoe xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Janet what gorgeous cards stunning images love the card with the swan.

gr karin

Doreen said...

Wow stunning cards,love them all.xxx

Kate M said...

What a super selection of cards Janet, my favourites are Love Story and A Toast to Love - both stunning!!
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are fantastic, beautiful work xxx

Laine said...

All so beautiful. A real delightful collection.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet these are all stunning. Such a beautiful array of gorgeousness.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

These are all wonderful Janet. I love the delicate nature of the artwork x

Gwyneth said...

All your creations are absolutely gorgeous. I love the images and all the lovely embelishments.

Carol Willis said...

Oh my! These are beautiful Janet, absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

wow Janet busy lady these are stunning hun love them xxx