Pages

Followers

Friday, 31 January 2014

GARDEINIA

 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone
 
I know this is like a broken record, but, hello from a very Rainy Kendal, I hope
all the people down south are all safe, as I know there are more weather warnings for that area.
 
Today I have a card using two of my favourite things at the moment
Tattered Lace Dies and an image from Mitzi Sato-Wiuff at
Aurora Winds available from here
The Tattered Lace Dies I have used are
Florentine over the Edge 3
Florentine Fancy Edge set 1
Florentine Fancy Edge set 2
Ornate Leaves Dies
Image used is
Women with Gardenia and Pearls
coloured with Copic pens and Promarkers
 
All card used is from
Everything else is from my crafty stash.
 
I think I might have gone over the top a little !! with this one,
would like your honest opinion.
Hugs
Janet xxx




 
 Entered into the
Graph'it Marker Colour Challenge  Different Colour Hair
 


18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely AWESOME!!!! Love the gorgeous image and beautifully coloured too! Loving the dies too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

That's a stunning card, Janet! The colors you chose are so striking and all the lace details are so opulent. Beautiful! :D

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Janet.

gr karin

Wendy McCarthy said...

A very pretty card, lovely spring colours! Xx

Tracey Murphy said...

Oh Janet! This is absolutely stunning! Adore the image & her hair is coloured fabulously! The whole design is beautiful .... you know me, nothing's ever OTT so, in my opinion, it's just perfect :) xx

Zoe said...

Oh Janet what a pretty card, those colours are just so lovely and summery, shame the weather ain't! Lol xx

Dorothy H said...

WOW I think I NEED that Aurora image...lol. Yellow is my favourite colour and I just love your card. It made me happy. :) hugs, Dorothy

Kate M said...

Absolutely beautiful - the the image, love the colours, great design, super card!
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Janet, This is so gorgeous, I hope you are well.
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet. I love the way you've coloured the image and the design of the card x

Carole S said...

I love this, it is so beautiful,, I love Mitzi's designs, great work, love Carole Lockhart Stuart x

Carole S said...

Beautiful card, just wonderful, I love Mitzi's images too. Love Carole Lockhart Stuart x

Dawn Lancaster said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Jan! I love the colours you've used! xx

Laine said...

Stunning colour and design Janet.
Laine
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous hun love it - have a great day x

Cheremane said...

Oh wow simply stunning, love the colours xxx

Pumpy said...

This is an awesome card so unusual. love it. xx

Tracy Welham said...

Gasp! That's amazing, such beautiful colours!