Pages

Followers

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Bella Rose

 
 
Hi All
 
A quick post from me today, I am late putting this card
on my blog.
I just received a new Heartfelt Creations Rubber Stamp
BELLA ROSE, today it is the first of their stamps I have,
and it is gorgeous.
I stamped and embossed it then used Tim Holtz Distressed Inks to
water colour the image.
 
I also received all the
Tattered Lace Dies I ordered ( and there were a lot!!)
 
I cut and glittered the Florentine Fancy Edge Set 1 also
the Straight edged die from Set 2
Matted and layed Papermill Direct Natural White Pearlised card and
a very pale pink Pearlised card, ( cannot remember the name I have had it quite a while).
Embossing the first layer with a folder I received with my Ebosser
Layered the Fancy Edge die cuts  the middle die cut over some pink ribbon.
Then I got greedy and made a bow using the Touch of Lace Bow and then the layered the
Florentine bow on top.
The sentiment is also from Tattered Lace which was stamped and embossed.
The flowers and gems from my stash. I also cut and glittered a couple of Flourishes from
the Florentine Flourish collection and used them instead of leaves.
 
Thank you for Visiting.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 
 
 

18 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh Janet, that's so pretty and feminine, love it xx

sandra carey said...

Oh my what a Gorgeous Card Janet Beautiful stamp Hugs Sandra xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the beautiful bow.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful card Janet xx Jan

Laine said...

Wonderful image, colour and detail Janet. I love it.
Laine
xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Fabulous Janet love it hun - love how u ve used the dies and the flowers ty also for the lovely comments u ve left on my blog xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Janet.

gr karin

Sylv said...

Beautiful card, great image and wonderful filigree embellishments.

Sylv xx

Tracy said...

Really beautiful card Janet. .love the soft colours xxx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

absolutely Stunning Janet xxx
thankyou for your lovely comments on my blog
xx Susan

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet, it's so pretty. I love the stamped image and how you've used the dies x

Kate M said...

This is really beautiful - so much to feast one's eyes on!! Great card!
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Such a beautiful card love the lace dies xxx

Tina said...

Just stunning, love the bow and the gorgeous image. Hugs Tina xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card
hugs Tamara

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

A fabulous creation love all the gorgeous detail, great dies & design love this, have a great day xxx

bumblebee creations said...

this is beautiful!! love that bow!