Pages

Followers

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Baby Card

 
 
Hi All
 
It has been a lovely day here in Kendal,  and my fingers seem to be moving
freely again and I have also been crafting,  so everything is wonderful and
finally all the decorating is done ( well apart from my craft room and the
thought of clearing it out is well you all know how that feels)
 
The card I made today is for my hairdresser who is expecting a baby  very soon,
I don't know if it is going to be a girl or boy, so, I am making one of each card, then I will be ready.
 
This one, as you realise is for a baby girl, and guess what, I have used my favourite
Tattered Lace Dies this time the pram die.
 
Will be back later in the week with the baby boys card, ( if I don't get the urge to make
something else in the meantime.)
 
thank you for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
ps I also made a box for a card I made last week, thought you might like to see
it, this was cut on my Cameo from a cut file from Tina Fallon.

 All card used is from Papermill Direct
I think I have a thing about their Raspberry Pink card at the moment
third card/box I have made using this colour lol!!
 
 This box worked really well and was so easy
 
 


18 comments:

Sylv said...

Fabulous cards, love the box and the cute pram die.

Sylv xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A stunning card xxx

Laine said...

Stunning Janet.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Janet.

gr karin

Zoe said...

Oh this card is adorable, love the die and all the texture you've created, the box is fab too. Xx Zoe xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the design, colours and the lace. Chris xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is gorgeous Janet as always. So happy to hear that you are able to craft. Enjoy.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol said...

Cute card Janet and your box is very pretty. Carol x

Kate M said...

That pram die is beautiful - fabulous card!
xx

Jan Ltc said...

Stunning Janet xx Jan

cheryl Baker said...

Oh love that die and this is one gorgeous card hugs cheryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card & box Janet, I like the die cut pram and the lace.
Kevin xx

Pumpy said...

So good I really love it. xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

great job Janet love it hun xxx

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful Card and Box, Janet, I do love that Pram Die hun xxx

Andree said...

An adorable card Janet. The die and embossing are wonderful. I love the silver spoon x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I am so jealous as you get to work with the best products. Love tattered lace and I love papermill and was gutted when our shop shut down.
Your cards are always so gorgeous and eye catching. You really don't make card, you make works of art! Your hairdresser will LOVE this and will treasure it.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card
hugs Tamara