Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Baby Boy

 
 
Good Morning All
 
Well, the tube in my Ott lite has finally given up and died, it has been flickering for a while.
I have sent for another one but when it will arrive I have no idea, and as it is
so dark at the moment I will not be able to do much crafting so have taken this
opportunity to clear out my craft room completely as I have had a carpet sat in the shed
waiting to be put  down  for quite, a while so it is going to get painted as well, I have got some of
the light reflecting paint,  hopefully, that will help brighten up the room.
 
I have made a few cards to put on my blog for coming days.
Todays card is a Baby Boys card, which I promised I would make a few days ago.
 
As will most of my cards at the moment I have used my new
Tattered Lace Dies available from
http://www.crafting.co.uk/index.php/
Dies used are
The Pram........ obviously!!
The Teddy from Her Cuties Embellishments
and
Florentine Over the Edge  Set 2
 
and of course I have used
In Sky Blue and White Linen.
Thank you for visiting
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 
 


17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Janet, good luck with the decorating and getting the carpet put down in your craft room.

WOW another stunning card, love the soft blue colour and that teddy is just so cute as is the pram.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab colours and lovely design.xxx

sandra carey said...

What a gorgeous card Hugs Sandra xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Oh my dear
this is fantastic card
love the pram
hugs Tamara

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Absolutely beautiful baby card. You really do use those tattered lace dies to their fukkest and they are lucky to have you on their DT.
Gorgeous layout and detailing.

♡ & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Cumbrianlass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cumbrianlass said...

should have said Their not There !!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Janet.

gr karin

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

gorgeous card Janet love it xxx

Cccamfunder said...

It seems too complicated and very broad for me to understand.Excellent information over again. I am looking forward for more updates.

Cardsharing Server

Kate M said...

Those dies are to die for!! Beautiful pram and teddy and beautiful colours and matching papers too - love it.
(Good luck with the decorating!)
xx

Kaija said...

Hi Janet and I want to thank your visit to my blog.
Always so beautiful thoughts you leave behind you :)
The baby card is really beautiful, I like the color scheme.
All the best to you.
Hugs Kaija<3

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, a lovely card, love the die. Good luck with your decorating.

Hugs Erin x

Laine said...

Stunning design and detail.
xx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Wow a stunning baby card
Hugs Susan xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet. The soft blue and the dies are lovely.
I hope you get everything sorted soon x

Avril Ann said...

Oh Janet, amazing card hun, hope your lite comes soon, hun, and good luck with the decorating, hugs hun xxx