Pages

Followers

Thursday, 9 January 2014

And you guessed it !! More Tattered Lace

 
 
Good Afternoon All
 
Well, it has finally stopped raining thank goodness for that, I hope the
floods that are raging through out the Country will soon subside, then it will be
the long job of cleaning up, we have been so lucky.
 
This card is for my friends Birthday and of course I have used
Tattered Lace Dies  Daisy Flourish, Ornate Leaves and Ornamental Rectangle
   PapermillDirect Card  in Raspberry Pink
Cosmic Shimmer     Gilding wax a light dusting of Enchanted gold ( but it does not show up
on the photo)  
PVA Glue in Olympic Gold
Polished silk glitter...   Sea Green
Mica Flakes...  Tarnished Bronze  
(I die cut the leaves on which I put adhesive paper then put Polished silk glitter on and a
little of the mica flakes )
Crafters Companion 8"x8" embossing folder ....Flower Power
I coloured the image with promarkers, and I did think it looked more
pink than it does now, I used
Mulberry, Tropical Orchid, Blossom, Moss, Pear Green, Apple Cider,
Mustard, Gold and Sunflower.
The base card and layers were cut using my Cameo.
 
Thank you for visiting
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
I do love the Ornamental Rectangle 3 in 1 frame


 
 
 


20 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love all the textures and dies you've used x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is stunning! I love the colours and the dies are fabulous. The bouquet of flowers in the corner are beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Stunning colour and design detail Janet.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

colourful and gorgeous card Janet.

gr karin

sandra carey said...

Wow Janet what a gorgeous card Hugs Sandra xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fab image and layout.xxx

Carol said...

Very pretty Janet, love the dies and embossing. Carol x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuu
gorgeous card and what a shape
special card
hugs Tamara

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Janet, I like the colours and of course the dies.
Kevin xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work. I love all the embossing. It really stands out. Cheers Holley

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Absolutely blooming gorgeous!!! Love love love the texture and the beautiful colours and embellishments. Your cards are always so professional.
I won a tattered lace die but have yet to use it...I really should.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Avril Ann said...

Stunning card Janet, your friend is just going to love this, lucky friend xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

Wow this is stunning Janet fab colours design & of course dies .... gorgeous creation, have a great day xxx

Kate M said...

Wow - what can I say - in one word AWESOME!! Love it!
xx

Barbara said...

What a beautiful card, Janet.....love the design xx

Jan Ltc said...

Stunning card Janet xx Jan

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you've coloured in the image, and the embelishments and layout all work so well together.

Marleen Gallagher said...

Absolutly stunning xx

Cccam Server Best Provider in UK said...

Amazingly insightful story, if only it was as easy to implement some of the solutions as it was to scan and nod my head at each of your points

Cccam Server

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

loving all the textures Janet great job hun and ty for visiting my blog too xxx