Pages

Followers

Friday, 6 December 2013

JEMS DESIGNS NEW CD "PETALS & WINGS

 
 Hi All
Will I ever feel better! rhetorical question, at the moment the
answer is a big NO, after the cold, Asthma on going then Chest infection,
I now have an awful throat infection, and I am not a happy bunny.
Ha ho is it getting me down YES, but,  Christmas is coming and I need
to get organized.
Right that's my moan over, now onto nicer things.
The launch of a new
Jemsdesign CD
PETALS & WINGS, which was designed by
Linda Ormsby
Sue Andrews will be launching the CD today
6TH DEC. 2013
 on
 CREATE & CRAFT at 11 am  ( repeated 8pm today)
 I do hope you are able to watch one of the shows.

And don't forget the Jems has its own closed FB page why not come and
join us, it is one of the best group pages on FB and we are all really nice,
Honest.
I hope you like the  sample cards that I have created and you will see
these and all the other fabulous DT cards on the show.
Thank you for visiting my blog, it is good of you to take the time and is much
appreciated.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 
BALLERINA FUSHIA
 
EXQUISITE REFLECTIONS
 
LILAC LILY

 
 
STUNNING ORCHIDS
 
 
 
TATTERED LACE LARGE BUTTERFLY


18 comments:

Chris said...

Wow Janet they are amazing, such a fabulous cd to work with. I hope you feel better really soon. Chris xx

Rita Rooney said...

love all the cards ,stunning. hope you are better soon x

jane stillman said...

They are all absolutely stunning. I really hope you are better soon, it's been going on for far too long now! Take care xx

Kate M said...

Wow - your cards are stunning - great work!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow so stunning. I love the due cut standing cards so beautiful. Cheers. Holley

Linda Simpson said...

WOW these are stunning Janet, I loved the look of this CD very much and treated myself.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful Janet.

gr karin

Erin Bentley said...

Wow these are all so pretty, love the designs and the colours of them all.

Hugs Erin x

McCrafty's Cards said...

these are all really beautiful Janet!!
Kevin xx

Zoe said...

Aww! So sorry your STILL poorly, must be really miserable? It's been going on a while now, needs a kick in the b-hind lol!
Fabulous makes, I love them all but the fuchsia one is my favourite xx

Laine said...

Stunning creations Janet. Hope you are soon on the mend. Its an awful time of year but spring is just round the corner. Well a little bit........
Laine
xx

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Janet, so pretty. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

Gwyneth said...

Really stunning creations. They are all lovely but I think the first is my favourite because I love fushias.

Andree said...

These are gorgeous samples Janet, I love the delicate flowers and colours x

Pumpy said...

beautiful cards Janet. You must feel better soon thinking of you and praying you feel well soon. xxx

Barbara said...

What a fab selection of cards, Janet...well done, you've worked very hard xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, these are just such stunning creations each with each own uniqueness.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab projects Janet.. Stunning work Px