Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christmas Cards

 
 
Hi All
 
Well I have finally made my last few Christmas Cards, not all I just run out of time
I made of few batches of  some of them and others just one offs, but,
they are all variations on a  theme
basically Black & Gold, and Black & Silver,
and all have a die cut Christmas tree, cut out of black card and either a
silver or gold tree fixed back in its place.
( well I had to utilize my new toy,  an Ebosser and how did I ever manage without it)
 
As usual these days I am having problems with my photography,
I do need some lessons I think.

Thank you so much for stopping by, all your comments
are so much appreciated, and now when I am feeling a lot better
I will be able to check out all your blogs.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
This one is for my Nephew Tom
 
Black & Gold




Glitter white & Black
 
Silver & Black
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet these are fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lexie said...

Gorgeous Janet.

Such a relief to get them finished, isn't it? I'm going to start making them for next year as soon as our new digis are good to go. Got quite a few other things to do first, though.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope that 2014 sees better health in your home.

Love me and Jamie.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

a fun christmas card and very elegant end beautiful christmas cards Janet.

gr karin

sandra carey said...

Beautiful Selection of card Janet Hugs Sandra xx

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Janet, I love the one for your nephew. Chris xx

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Janet, these are all beautiful, love the colours of them all.

Hugs Erin x

Jan Ltc said...

Great cards Janet. Thanks for your comment it's all a kit xx Jan

sam said...

Wow your cards are absolutely gorgeous xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

fab cards hun - the snowman is my fave - your nephew will love him x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely Christmas cards, that tree is definitely a winner, so stunning looking in every different card. Wonderful work. Cheers, Holley

Carol said...

A super selection Janet, just love that snowman and the rest are so elegant. Carol x

Andree said...

I love your nephew's card Janet and the others are fabulously elegant. The tree is wonderful x

Joan Macdonald said...

Beautiful cards Janet, I am flying back to UK for Christmas and Ireland for New Year, so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joan x

Laine said...

Such fabulous festive creations Janet. Sending Merry Christmas Wishes and looking forward to seeing your stunning creations in 2014.
Laine
xx

Gwyneth said...

An absolutely fantastic selection of cards. I love them.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I love these stunning elegant Christmas cards. The diecuts are gorgeous and love the different shapes and backings.
I know what you mean about the eBosser. If I hadn't had mine, I wouldn't have been able to make Christmas cards because of my wrists. It's like a miracle with a plug lol

Hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is a fantastic one.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Kaija said...

Hello Janet!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
As well as joining in follower.
Now I'm here and admire the beautiful deeds.
I also joined a follower:)
Happy New Year 2014
Hugs Kaija<3