Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 November 2013

The Grand Tour

 
 
Good Morning All
 
In a few days time we are off to Cuba on our holidays,
while we are away it is my OH 67th Birthday, so, I needed to make a card
to take with us.  As we are going to Cuba, which is famous for its old steam trains
in fact one of the hotels we have stayed in has trains engines and carriages  dotted about the grounds.
And the Coffee stations in the lobby is a hand made/painted mock up of part of a train, and the
entrance to the hotel looks like a railway station platform.
 
Right, back to my card because of this I knew I had to use
Yesterdays Dreams Gentleman's Edition CD by Jems Designs 
as one of the Folders is called the Grand Tour, which is a vintage Steam Train.
Wow, sorry about the long ramble.
 
I hope you like my creation and thank you for visiting my blog
and I will catch up with you all when we are back at the end of November,
and I will try and bring some sunshine back with me.
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
 


12 comments:

sandra carey said...

Have a Great time in Cuba Janet and happy Birthday to your o/h Its a beautiful Card Hugs Sandra xx

Clairebears said...

I love this, the papers are lovely too. I hope you enjoy Cuba :)
Love Clairebears x

jane stillman said...

A fab card for your husband, he will love it. Have a wonderful time x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Janet.

gr karin

Sylv said...

Fabulous train image and wonderful card. Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Sylv xx

Carol said...

Fabulous card Janet. Enjoy Cuba. Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that hubby has a fabulous birthday too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Janet, hubby is sure to love it. Oh my, the hotel sounds wonderful. Have a lovely holiday x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
hugs Tamara

Debbie Fisher said...

Oooooo how lovely enjoy Cuba. Fantastic card, gorgeous design xxx

Avril Ann said...

Janet, have a wonderful time in Cuba hun, and your hubby is going to love this birthday card, hugs hun xxx

Lexie said...

This is gorgeous Janet! Fabulous image and papers and great design.

Have the best time on holiday.
Take care
xx