Pages

Followers

Thursday, 21 November 2013

JEMS DESIGNS NEW CD ENIGMA

 
Hi All
Well we have arrived home yesterday from our wonderful holiday to Cuba
( well I hope we have as I am writing this before we went )
as I know we will still be suffering from Jet Lag. The older I get the longer it
takes to get over it.

Jems Designs is on Create and Craft today, and Sue ( owner) is showcasing a new CD
designed by my wonderful talented friend
Sheenagh Hulin and this one is called
ENIGMA and it is absolutely fabulous, could be my most favourite, well until the
next one, that is.
I hope you get chance to see the programme, and to check out all the other cards
created by Jems fantastic DT

Don't forget we also have a closed group on FB and you would be most welcome to
come and join us, I may be biased but it one of the most friendly group I know off.
I hope you like my sample cards and thank you for visiting.
Hugs
Janet xxx
As always please excuse my photography and the fact I waited 3 days to take the
pictures as it never stopped raining and was so dark, also, I used so much glitter, and you
will need a magnifying glass to find any, roll on summer!!
 
2 cards using ENIGMA
 



now why did I not see that stray piece of tassel until
I put the photo on here!!
 
MARDI GRAS


 
 
CALYPSO

 
MYSIQUE
 

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

I hope you have had a fabulous holiday Janet. Your cards as always are stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylv said...

What a shame you have been ill, hope you recover quickly now you are home. A fabulous set of cards, love those masks.

Sylv xx

Chris said...

They are stunning love them all. Hope you are feeling better soon. Chris xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Wow, these are very dramatic and vibrant cards, fab stuff! xx

Sheen said...

Thank you, my dear friend, these are outstanding creations. You always amaze us with your talent. Your support and hard work is greatly appreciated by Jem's and by me.
Crafty hugs xx

Sheen said...

Thank you, my dear friend, these are outstanding creations. You always amaze us with your talent. Your support and hard work is greatly appreciated by Jem's and by me.
Crafty hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning cards and gorgeous images Janet, love these.

gr karin

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,nice to see you back.xxx

Andree said...

Wonderful samples Janet. The artwork is gorgeous.

I hope you had a fantastic and relaxing holiday x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all really beautiful Janet!!
Kevin xx

jane stillman said...

All the cards are fabulous, especially love the first one x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous work
hugs Tamara

Barbara said...

Poor you, to be ill on your holiday, hope you're feeling loads better soon. Lovely cards, especially the pink one, so pretty xx

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful cards. Hope you have had a great time xx Jan

Kate M said...

Only one thing to say about these cards - they are AWESOME!!
xx

Kate M said...

Only one thing to say about these cards - they are AWESOME!!
xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome cards is right, these are amazing Janet, love them all!
hugs
Glenda