Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

BUTTONS, BOWS OR BEADS

Good Morning All

Sad new I am afraid, this is my last Challenge for lejdesigns
I have some exciting news on the horizon, cannot tell you yet though.
I have loved my time working with such talented girls, and
I hope you will all continue to support the lejdesigns Challenge.

 My DT card for 
LEJDESIGNS Challenge 81  This weeks theme is

Buttons, Bows or Beads
 
 I  have used Image
Happy Days this and loads more of wonderful images are available here
http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/

On a sad note, this will be my last card for Lindsay and the team.
I have exciting things happening, BUT, cannot tell you yet!!!
It has been wonderful working along side such a talented DT
and I will miss you all.

We would love to see all your amazing work, please come and join us
in the Challenge.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 

 and of course Lindsays fab stick pins
 
 
I will be entering this card into
No Designer papers



13 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Janet this is stunning, love the colours, and LO...if you have not entered already, this would be perfect for our No Designer Paper at Delicious Doodles, this week, xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Janet.

gr karin

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card,
love all sweet detail that you used
hugs Tamara

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, i like the image, the scene you created and the pins
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Janet! Wishing you good luck for the future.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet. I love the sweet image and the embellishments x

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the scene, and yes those stick pins are fab x

Karen said...

Thank you so much for joining Delicious Doodles for our No DP challenge and Good Luck!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Avril Ann said...

Back with my DT hat on Janet, to thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, best of luck xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous colour and design Janet.
Laine
xx

Carol said...

This is lovely Janet, the stick pins are gorgeous. Carol x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, even without patterned paper you manage to create something very wonderful! I can't wait to hear what your news is!!! You will be missed at LEJ Designs!
hugs
Glenda

Rita Rooney said...

lovely card, and pins look great with it .x