Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

things with Wings

 
 
 
lejdesigns Ch 73
 
  Hi Folks,
When this DT card goes live for the Challenge on 1st Oct I will
not be able to access the internet, so I hope you have found your
way to my blog even when I have not asked you to take a look,
and for making it here I thank you so much.
 
This is my DT card for lejdesigns Challenge
I have used Lindsay's image
Sidra & Gregor  and you will find this image and so many more at
The background has been made using CA2 and papers and embellishments are from
The image was coloured with Copics, scanned into my PC and all
created  as a digi scrapbook page with CA2
I hope you like my project, and I will see you all in a little over a week
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
                              


8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful Janet, love the background and the image. Loving the words too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Sweet card, love the funny lady on mushroom
hugs Tamara

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is pretty Janet.

greetings karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the image and the background.
Kevin xx

jane stillman said...

Just love this, you've created a fabulous scene x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous as always hun, love the background and the toadstools are fabby
Lindsay xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab colouring of Sidra & Gregor and the background is wonderful! And it all became a digi scrapbook page. Cool!