Pages

Followers

Monday, 16 September 2013

Wizard

 
 
Wizard
Kaboodle Doodles Ch 189
Good Afternoon Folks
and welcome to my blog. For today I have a DT project for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
This weeks theme is
Anything but a Square, I have created a picture for my Nephews bedroom using the
Wizard image from QKR Stampede  who are our sponsors this week
and the winner will receive 5 digi images of their choice.
 
 I have still been practicing a little Zentangle,  but have a long way to go!  hope its looks ok to you?
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Janet.

greetings karin

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card
love colours and magic
hugs Tamara

Mrs O crafty blog said...

great picture, love the image
Px

Lexie said...

Wonderful project Janet. I'm sure it will be very well appreciated.
xx

jane stillman said...

Nah! it doesn't look ok, it looks brilliant! lol Fabulous images and design xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A fabulous card xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, I am sure he will love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

I hope you feel better soon hun. xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic creation! I'm sure it will be well appreciated!
Hugs
Dawn xx

sam said...

Aww such a cute card x

Andree said...

A brilliant idea Janet, the scene you've created is magical x

Gwyneth said...

A real fun card. I love it.

Kate M said...

Fabulous scene you have created - love it. Your Zentangling looks to be coming along a treat!!
xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card Janet! Love the window and the dimensional elements. The QKR image is adorable; your nephew is going to love this creation!
hugs
Glenda