Pages

Followers

Monday, 2 September 2013

Use Yellow

 
Good Afternoon Folks
I hope you all had a brilliant weekend.

I am here to day with my DT card for
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 187
This weeks theme Use Yellow,
My image is called Scarecrow & Sunflowers and is from Eureka
who are our sponsors this week and the 1st person picked by Random Org will win
5 digis from Eureka
I coloured the image with Copic markers and then scanned it into my PC and created the
background using Craft Artist 2  (CA2)
 
Thank you for visiting my blog, and if you leave a comment
 I will visit your blog and do the same for you.
 I  hope you will be back soon
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
                               
 


16 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your fab card,great image.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, i like the sweet fun image,and the design.
Kevin xx

Lexie said...

This is adorable Janet! Fabulous image and such wonderful, bright colours. Great layout.
xx

Avril Ann said...

Janet this is fabulous hun, so cute xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Great card xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the scarecrow he looks wonderful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Janet, this is such a bright & cheerfl creation! I love it! xx

Kate M said...

Super cute image, lovely bright colours - great card
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ah such a cute card xxx

Cheryl said...

This is SO pretty and perfect for this challenge!! Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Janet.

greetings karin

jane stillman said...

A fabulous fun card, just love all the bright colours and design x

Joan Macdonald said...

I love this image and your Layout is fabulous.

Joan x

Pumpy said...

I love your sunny scarecrow. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally too cute, love the scarecrow and the wonderful scene you created for him, Great cred!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

Ok that should read card not cred:O)!