Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Something Shiny

 lejdesigns Ch 69

 
Hi Folks
My DT card  today is for the  lejdesigns Challenge
and the theme is
Something Shiny, I have been having a play with Lindsays image
and as I am trying to learn how to Zentangle I thought the Wagon image was a
good place to start.  I know there "shiny"  bits on here bumpers, steam pipe, wheel arches etc
but you will have to take my word for it, they are shiny, they just don't show up on my photo.

When I had coloured and Zentangled the image is scanned it into CA2 and created the background
using https://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/ for the background papers and embellishments


The first randomly drawn winner will receive four Digi’s of their choice from
LEJ Designs


 
Don't forget if you use an LEJ designs image you get entered in to an extra prize draw.
PLEASE PUT 'LEJ' AFTER YOUR NAME
SO THE TEAM KNOWS YOU HAVE USED ONE

The jackpot is 2 digi's this week
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog
Hugs
Janet xxx
                           
 


16 comments:

Avril Ann said...

This is utterly fabulous, hun, I so want to have a go at Zentangle, looks great on this image, and I can see the "shiny" bit. hugs Avril xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card
love the image and papers
hugs Tamara

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the colours...fab image.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is great Janet, I like the image and the background.
Kevin xx

Lexie said...

Fabulous layout Janet. Absolutely love Lindsay's digi and you've done a great job with it.
xx

Rita Rooney said...

lovely card.i have been learning zantagle .but mine always looks a mess when I have done..x

jane stillman said...

This is great, love the image, background and Zentangle. It's really difficult to get something shiny to show in a photo sometimes

Nicky Wilcox said...

A fabulous card love the image xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Janet.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Janet, I love the gorgeous background and the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous card Janet - such a great design.

Joan x

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous masculine creation. Love the earthy tones.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, love the colours and the zentangle looks fab
Lindsay xx

Fran said...

Fantastic , I love it xx

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant effect on the image love the zentangle and great background papers
Carol x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love, love this wonderful card using the LEJ truck image. Don't know what Zentangle means so I am off to goggle it:O) Do know I adore this card!
hugs
Glenda