Pages

Followers

Monday, 23 September 2013

OWLS in LOVE

 
 
Hi Folks
 
I though I would show you a card I made for my son & daughter in laws
Wedding Anniversary, and as they both love Owls I just had to use
The Owl Card Kit  which is from
and I hope you agree, the Owls are so cute and the background papers are perfect
they also come in a collections of different colours
 
This is collection 1 & 2 and cost an amazing price of £5.00
the kits are available individually for £3.50 each, but, trust me you need them both.
They are available for instant download so no waiting for the post man.
Thank you for visiting my blog it is always lovely to see you all.
Hugs
Janet xxx
I will be entering this card into the following Challenge
Ends 13th Oct.
Ends 3rd Oct
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ 2 or more designer papers
Ends 24th Sept.
Ends 24th Sept.
 

 


21 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Janet,lovely design.xxx

CraftyKay said...

They should be so happy to receive this gorgeous card janet and the image is so cute.x

Lexie said...

This is just gorgeous Janet! Great use of the card kit and it really does work. :D
xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo sweet!!! Love this fold and for the life of me can't seem to make one lol

Zoe said...

Aw! A lovely card xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

How sweet couple,
love your love card
hugs Tamara

Kate M said...

Really sweet cute image, lovely card.
xx

seemacrafts said...

Oh this is cute your son and daughter in law will love it Janet

Linda Simpson said...

Twit twoo Janet this is fabulous! I love the cute owls and the design of your card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Rita Rooney said...

love the card..x

Rita Rooney said...

love the card..x

NanaConnie said...

Janet, This is so precious! Love the owls and your delightful fold. OK, let me put on my DT hat now -- Thanks for entering our "Things with Wings" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the adorable owls image and the design
Kevin xx

Jill Tiffany said...

so cute! Thank you so much for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
Hugs,
Jill

Vee Cassidy said...

What a great card, Janet. I love the design and the owls are too cute. A perfect card for owl lovers. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. Vee xx

Debbie Fisher said...

What a beautiful card, love the owls so sweet xxx

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card you made and you use a very nice image! Good job!
Thank you for playing with us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši"!
Hugs, Andreja

Keti said...

This is a real cutie. Lovely card. I love the owls.

Thanks for playing with us @ Izazovi i sladkiši.

Hugs, Keti (DT)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

totally cute little owls. I do love the owls. Cheers, Holley

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card and the owls make for a very romantic but fun card! Love the fold!
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

Great fold and love the owls, a nice fun romantic card!
hugs
Glenda