Pages

Followers

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Jems show and sneaky peak

 
 
Good Morning all
 
Looks like it is going to be a nice day and I hope you are all
fit and well.
 
I just wanted to show you one of my samples from the new JEMS CD
 
STEPPING OUT IN STYLE  which will be showcased on
Create & Craft today (Thursday) at 2pm, I hope you will all
get chance to see the show.
This CD was designed by the lovely
Linda Ormsby co-owner of Jems with Sue Andrews who will be doing the demonstrating
this afternoon.
 
The DT have all done an amazing job their samples are fabulous.
 
I will be back later to show you all my other samples.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
This Folder is called
Steampunk Walk in the Park




10 comments:

Zoe said...

Will certainly either watch or record now I know your samples will be on there xx fabulous car xx

Lexie said...

This is gorgeous Janet. Fab colours and love the embellies. Really beautiful.
xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Janet. Love the design and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the dress, the pins the papers and the colours.
Kevin xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Steampunk Gorgeous!!! YUM. Amazing work.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic card
hugs Tamara

Vee Cassidy said...

A gorgeous card, Janet. I set the digi box to record. Vee xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning Janet.

greetings karin

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous Janet, so much to like about it all, the design is fabulous!!
hugs
Glenda

Sylv said...

Beautiful card, fabulous colours.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT