Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 September 2013

Earth Tones

 
Evening All

The Paper Mill Direct
is looking for new DT members and there is a Challenge going on at the
moment and the  theme is Autumn, as I have a card that fits the theme ready made
I thought I would enter my card. It would be amazing ( but not very likely)
if I made the team as they have some very talented  crafters on their team, also,  as I live in Kendal where Paper Mill is based and I do
like to support home industries and of course, I  love their card, my OH says
I have more of their card than they do in their warehouse, well you do need a good
assortment of card, do you not think.

I hope you like my creation
and thank you for visiting
Hugs Janet xxx
(Scroll down to see my card )

 
 
using Anastasia Field of flowers
 
                           


17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is stunning! Love the rich autumnal colours and the leaves look fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours, she does look sad though lol :-) xxx

Lexie said...

Beautiful colours and colouring, Janet. Fab embellies.

Best of luck with the DT Call.
xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is beautiful, Janet. Such rich, autumnal colours and embellishments. Good Luck, Vee xx

CraftyKay said...

Janet this card is beautiful. I think you have as good a chance as anyone with this beautiful creation so good luck.

Kay
CBN DTx

Chris said...

Wow that is absolutely gorgeous. Love the design and colours. Chris xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic caard, love the autom colours
hugs Tamara

Gwyneth said...

A lovely autumnal card. I love how you've embelished it.

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Wow Janet this is just amazing love the rich autumn colours Fingers crossed and good luck
hugs Susan xxx

Marleen Gallagher said...

really class xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Kate M said...

Lovely image and such beautiful Autumn colours.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's lovely Janet.

greetings karin

Tracey Murphy said...

Absolutely stunning card, Janet! Anastasia looks beautiful in those gorgeous Autumnal colours and the background is amazing!
xx

Andree said...

Fabulous Autumnal tones Janet. The leaves look wonderful.
Good luck with your application. it would be brilliant for you x

Glenda Atkins said...

Ooh Janet I hope you make the team!! Your autumn card is fantastic, so rich in colour and the image is wonderfully coloured, wonderful embellished too!
hugs
glenda

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

I just love your very inspiring blog. I'm a new follower through GFC - have a lovely day.