Pages

Followers

Sunday, 8 September 2013

Dancing With Shadows

 
 
Good Afternoon Everyone
 
What a beautiful day it has been in Kendal, even went for
a walk this morning over the Castle, it is always the way, when you
live near something you don't visit. The Castle is 5 mins from us
( not counting climbing the hill which is a killer)
 I did the tourist bit and took loads of pictures, when my phone decides to up load
them to my PC I will put them on my blog.
 
Right, now for a card I have made today,
 I thought I would make a card using Joanna Sheens 
Dancing with Shadows, which I have had for years but not used for an awful long time
and as I am trying to get some Christmas cards made it had to have a Christmas theme.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
I will be entering this card into the following Challenge
Theme is Ribbons and finishes
 


17 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Janet I love the design. I have this cd too, must find it up. Chris xx

Lexie said...

Gorgeous card Janet. Such a great image and beautifully used on this easel.
xx

Jan Ltc said...

Lovely card Janet xx Jan

Kate M said...

Beautiful easel Christmas card.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Janet.

greetings karin

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous my friend, love your card
hugs Tamara

Laine said...

Love the colours and the image Janet.
Laine
xx

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Janet and the colourway and layout are fabulous.
I live literally opposite from Pembroke Castle and we only cross the road once a year to visit that, lol x

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

What a beautiful card Janet, the layout and papers are amazing ,the ribbon really sets it off and I just love the image
Hugs Susan xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the image the papers and the ribbon,
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous card, Janet!! I love her stamps!!

Avril Ann said...

Janet this is gorgeous hun, love it, and I get you, I live 2 miles from Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile, do we take advantage, nope...LOL xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

A very beautiful card xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is fabulous. I love the gorgeous colour, papers and the topper is beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Glenda Atkins said...

First of all - you live near a castle !! Oh I am green with envy, can't wait to see your pictures. Your card is so beautiful, just love it! Hope you had a great week!
hugs
Glenda

Joan Macdonald said...

Great card Janet i love the image.

Joan x