Pages

Followers

Sunday, 25 August 2013

THE SNOW QUEEN

 
Hi Folks
I hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous sunny weekend, and will be enjoying
your extra day off ( if you work that is) as I am retired, I enjoy all my "days off"
 
The card I have for you today, is a birthday card for a friend, but, as she has just
flown away on her holidays I can show you it, as I am sure she will have more to do than
checking out my blog, but, if she does see it, I have time to make a different one for her.
 
I have used and image called
The Snow Queen,  another image from
Rick StDennis  as you will know, from my recent posts, I have just found this artist,
and love his Vintage/Steampunk images
 The background paper is from my stash, has been embossed using a folder and I used
Guilding paste on it but unfortunately, as usual my photo does not show it up.
the card base and matt and layers and the flourish were cut on my Cameo and the image
was cut using Spellbinders and that's it with the addition of some pearls, ribbon, and a pearly flower I bought from a wedding show at my local garden centre and
flowers from Wild Orchid
Thanks for taking a look at my blog
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


 
I will be entering this card into the following Challenge
 
Left of Center  I think this will go in the LOC Anything goes
 otherwise it is in the  GirlyChallenge/DT Call
The challenge finishes 13th Sept.
 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge,   Anything Goes with Ribbons
finishing 27/09/13
 
finish Sunday 25/08/13
 
Addicted to Stamps   Shabby/Vintage/DT Call
finishes   31/08/13
 
finishes  27/08/13 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is stunning! I love the image and the beautiful feather and embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the image, the shape, the lace the flowers and the colours.
Kevin xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous colouring and design wow!
hugs
Glenda

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Janet.

greetings karin

jane stillman said...

What a gorgeous card, love all the layers and love how you've coloured the image x

Kate M said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the design, the colours, the image, the flourishes. Even if your friend were to see this card, I am sure she will be delighted to receive it.
xx

Laine said...

This is stunning. Love the image, colours and the fabulous card shape.
Laine
xx

Avril Ann said...

Janet this is outstanding, what a wonderful image, lucky friend xxx

lorraine reeve said...

Great design thanks for joining us at LOC

Nicole said...

A gorgeous Shabby Chic creation. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Jacki Daniels said...

Thank you so much for playing along with us this time at Left of Centre this is gorgeous hope you see you again soon
Jacki xx
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Stunning, love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Beautifully coloured card Janet and great design.

Joan x