Pages

Followers

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Jems Designs A Glittering Occasion

 
 
Good Evening All
 
It is absolutely pouring down here, I hope it is better where you are.
 
I just thought I would remind you all, that there is a
 
Jemdesigns show on Create and Craft TV tomorrow
 
Friday 16th August at 10 am and 4pm and show you all
 
a Sneaky Peek .
 
I hope you will get chance to see the show live or even record it, I am
 
sure A Glittering Occasion is going to be another winner
 
This CD was designed by my wonderfully talented good friend
 
Sheenagh Hulin and that Sue will make the show fantastic  to watch
 
I hope you like my card and would love you to watch tomorrow to
 
all the other DTs sample cards they are absolutely amazing.
I will be back tomorrow evening with all my other samples
Hugs
Janet xxx
( Think I went overboard with the Fran-Tage, but I love it)
 
 


20 comments:

Nicky Wilcox said...

A beautiful card hun xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the shape, the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic shape
fabulous design
and colours
love it
hugs my dear
Tamara

Sylv said...

Fabulous card, look forward to seeing your other makes too.

Sylv xx

Ger said...

Gorgeous card, love all the frantage!
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Zoe said...

Fabulous card Janet, love the shape, that velvet ribbon looks beautiful cascading down like that, it really softens the whole card, love the Fran-tage xx Zoe xx

sam said...

Wow this card is stunning xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet love the shape of your card and love the beautiful colour and you can never use enough Fran-tage :)

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet and a fabulous shape. The Fran-Tage looks wonderful x

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

This is just stunning Janet and I love all the Fran-Tage,will be watching and recording
Hugs Susan

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a beautiful creation Janet I love the baubles and the layers and the glitter of the card is fantastic!
hugs
Glenda

Lexie said...

Beautiful card Janet. Sheenagh's a very clever girl and it looks like she's come up with another beauty.
xx

jane stillman said...

This is absolutely fabulous, love the shape, and the frantage. I think this might just drop in my basket! lol x

Kate M said...

Fabulous card and the colour is awesome - love that frantage! Great design.
xx

Nicie Ibarra said...

You did not go over board! This is just gorgeous!!! :)

Avril Ann said...

Janet this is gorgoeus hun, I do love those images from JEM, great work hun xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

beautiful work!!Cheers, Holley

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, i love the shape x

Debbie Fisher said...

What a fab shape card, love this xx

deb freeman said...

What a gorgeous creation!