Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 August 2013

CHRISTINE SPORANO

 
Good Afternoon Folks
 
I found out just the other day that
Make it Crafty are having a Design Team Call for their Face Book Page
and as I seem to spend half my life on there, I thought it would be good to apply.
 
I have had a number of Digi Images from Make it Crafty, there is always
something different to spark your creative juices and the image I have used
today is definitely one of those images, I loved colouring her and I hope
you like how I have created my card.
 
I have used spellbinders, Silhouette Cameo, some background papers from, ( sorry cannot remember), which I embossed and uses wax on it, unfortunately this does not show up
on the photo, I used Promarkers  for a  change from using Copic pens to colour the image.
 
Hugs
Janet xxx


 

16 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Janet this is awesome! I love the rich gorgeous colours. The bow with the mask and stick pins are fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxxxx

Avril Ann said...

Janet, this is outstanding, what an amazing card, good luck, and hope you get to be on their DT..xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Janet, I like the image the colours the sparkle and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Kate M said...

Lovely image and colours, beautiful stickpins, fabulous card.
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful Janet.

greetings karin

sam said...

Wow this is fabulous the colouring is totes amazeballs xx

Laine said...

She is lovely Janet. Love your colour palette. Good luck.
Laine
xx

CraftyKay said...

Wow what a beautiful vibrant and pretty creation.
Kay CBN DTx

Zoe said...

What a fab card, love those colours, great layout too xx

jane stillman said...

This is fabulous, lovely rich colours and fab image

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful Sweetie, i love he mask & the colours you've used xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the rich colours you have used and the image is wonderful. The holographic card behind the main diecut is wonderful. Love this.

Hugs & <3
Lisa xxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow! This is stunning hun, love the beautiful image and colours and the mask die cut is so pretty
Lindsay xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome, love the colours you used and all the various elements you combined into a piece of beauty. Wow!!
hugs
Glenda

Joan Macdonald said...

This is gorgeous i just love the colours.

Joan x