Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Eleanor & Pickles Magical Christmas Flight

 
 
Hi Folks
 
I hope you are all ok, I would like to welcome all my new followers and
to thank everyone for all your wonderful comments, I really appreciate them.
 
As I only have a couple of cards scheduled this month, suppose to be on a break,
but I do get a bit bored, I thought I would make one or two Christmas cards.
 
I have used an image from my favourite Artist Heather Valentine,
and you can buy this and loads more from her shop at
 
 
 challenge 11  free digi is the adorable Gemma Gumdrop Sticky Wings.
 
Normally I put lots of bling, flowers and ribbons on my card, but, being conscious of the
high postage charges I have left this one quite plain
Hugs
Janet xxx


I have used my Promakers again for this image
Forest Green, Holly, Pine, Apple,
Sky Blue, French Navy, Aegean, True Blue
Mulberry, Blossom , Tropical Orchid. Orchid, Amethyst
Berry Red, Ivory , Dusky Pink , Satin
Mustard, Raw Sienna, Henna.


13 comments:

Taniaj Scott said...

\great image and colouring super Christmas card. Thanks you for sharing it wit us at Crafty Bloggers Network, hugs Txx (DT)

Lexie said...

Fabulous card Janet. Love Eleanor's blue hair!

Really annoying being limited by postage costs, but they're so steep now that you really have to take them into consideration.
xx

Sylv said...

Great image and shaped card, love the colours used, fabulous card.

Sylv xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Love this Janet the colours are great.

Joan x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Janet.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Janet I love her hair it looks so rich and vibrant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Love this card, the simplicity of it really brings out the colours :-) xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet, I love the way you've coloured the fabulously fun image x

Nicky Wilcox said...

I love it such a fab card hun xx

rachel said...

fab card janet - hope you're enjoying most of your break - and crafting a little can't be too bad for you! Hugs xx

Kate M said...

What a fun Christmas card - love it!
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the fun image, the colours and the shape.
Kevin xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Janet! Your card is fabulous! Love that fun image and your colouring is wonderful! Great shape too!
hugs
glenda