Pages

Followers

Thursday, 20 June 2013

Lisabeth, Wild Daisies

 
 
 
Afternoon All
 
The sun has disappeared so I guess we will now get some rain, for a change,
at least I have finished all my holiday washing, now all I have to do is the
IRONING!!
 
The card I have made today is for my Nieces daughter Evie
she loves pink and lots of bling I hope she likes this.
 
Once again I have used one of Heather Valentin's delightful digi images.
 
This one is the gorgeous Lisabeth she is one of my favourites ( they are all my favourites really ) 
All Heathers images can be bought from
 
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


Copics used
YG 23, 27, 91, 98
E 50, 51, 53, 40, 41, 43, 49, 57,
RV63, 66


15 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning card,
love all the flowers and image is so sweet
hugs Tamara

Bettina L. said...

This is stunning Janet. Love the layers and your colours are stunning as well. Hugs Bettina xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card and so beautiful framed Janet.

greetings karin

Chris said...

Absolutely stunning as always Chris xx

Jan Ltc said...

This looks amazing Janet xx Jan

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Janet, fabulous image and lovely pink and green colour combination.
Good luck with the ironing.
Pauline
x

Ger said...

Gorgeous, lovely colours too
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janet! Love the design of your card too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lexie said...

So beautiful Janet. Really loving the gorgeous, fresh colours and that fabulous cut. Really lovely.
xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet, I love the frame and Lizabeth looks fabulous. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog x

Nicky Wilcox said...

Love your use of col with the pink and green xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Janet, love the design and all the fab layers, wow they are fantastic.
hugs
Glenda

Kate M said...

Really pretty image and lovely girly colours - great card.
xx

Claire Newcombe said...

Wow this is stunning work janet. How have you created the wonderfully intricate frame? is it a die?

Claire x
(CBN Design Team Member)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous Janet, beautiful intricate cutting and I love the pink and green together
Lindsay xx