Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Jamie Tin Man

 
 
Good Afternoon Folks
I am back with my 2nd post of the day.
 
This is a special card made for  Heather Valentin, the amazing Artist
who created this image and many more, all available at
 
 
If you go to
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk/
 If you check later this afternoon/evening, you will see a special showing of all Heathers Wizard of OZ images.
.
There is also a Challenge blog where it is always
Anything Goes, the Challenge only started on Sunday 23rd June
so you have just under 2 weeks to have a go, and if you don't have a
Lacysunshine image, Heather always puts a free image on the Challenge page
 so go on have a go, the prize is a whopping $30 to spend at Heathers shop.
 
Right onto my card, I hope you like it.
Hugs
Janet xxx


Copics used
B93,95,97
C0,3,5,
W1.3.7.9.
BLACK
E000,02,71.79
R35,36


21 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card,
Alice in wonder land,...
great image and all scene
hugs Tamara

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is a fantastic card Janet.

greetings karin

cotnob said...

This is a great card Janet, I love your brick background and fabulous cog embellishments.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,loving the image and fab details.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Janet! Love the background you have created and Jamie sure looks cool in his tin suit.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ow this is fab hun xxx

Avril Ann said...

Now this is fabulous hun, great colours and embellishments xxxx

Tracey Murphy said...

This is brilliant, Janet! Love the scene you've created on your fab colouring!
xx

Lexie said...

This is fabulous Janet! Love, love, love it. It's so funny as when I was watching the video I was trying to guess who had made which card and I've got them all wrong so far. You've all totally surprised me, which is cool as it keeps me on my toes.
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Janet, I love your version of the Tin Man and the yellow brick road x

Chris said...

Fabulous card perfect for any male. Chris xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Fantastic card, Janet, love the cogs and the yellow brick road, you have in the image fab :-) xxx

Nikki Payne said...

Love it!...such a brilliant scene and use of the image:) x
hugs Nikki x

Kate M said...

Great card Janet - love your tin man and the yellow brick wall!!
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card janet, I like the image the bike, the cogs and the bottle caps
Kevin xx

Meredith said...

Fantastic Janet!!! I think this is my favourite digi from Heather's new collection and you have done a brilliant job of showcasing him.. :)
xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic card, love it, very creative design and great image!
hugs
Glenda

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. An inspired choice of embelishments and I love your yellow brick road.

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous card and what a great image that is.

Joan x

Rita Rooney said...

love the card..x

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous card Janet, I love what you have done with this fab image.

Joan x