Pages

Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Time for Tea

 
 
Hi All

Kath the owner of Kaboodle Doodles has kindly given me 3mths off ( for good behaviour)!!!
as I am in need of a bit of a rest, I will probable be board stiff, but, it will give me a
chance to have a play and hopefully, I will be able to show you some things I have created, or
I could just rest!!!!
After this all my DT posts up to the end of June will be written in advance.

Today is the  Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
 and the theme is 
For Ladies
Our Sponsors are Eureka and the winner will receive 5 digis
 My image  is called  Time for Tea.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 


17 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Love this,fab image and details.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Janet, I hope you enjoy your break and get lots of time to play.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Michelle Flower said...

Haha I love this image! looks fabulous Janet. I like her leg warmers :)
Love
Michelle x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Janet, such a pretty colour.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Janet.

greetings karin

Kandy's Krafts said...

Super image and I love the layout of the card.

Sylv said...

Lovely card, very pretty colours and image.

Sylv xx

Andree said...

A lovely card Janet, I love the elements you've used and the girl looks wonderfully happy with her tea x

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card, Janet.

We'll miss you, but enjoy your time off. :)

Kate M said...

Really cute image, beautifully coloured - great card.
xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous image and colours Janet.

Joan x

Fran said...

Lovely card Janet, enjoy your break xx

Michelle said...

Pretty card Janet - love that cute image.

Gwyneth said...

Lovely creation.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, love the colours and the sweet image
Lindsay xx

The Gov. said...

This card is soooo cute!