Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Butterflies-by Request

 
 
Good Afternoon Folks
 
I have just popped back to show you a Sneaky Peak of
my sample card for the launch of
Jemsdesigns  new CD
 
Butterflies-by Request
it is has been designed by my very talented friend the  amazing
 
The CD will be shown on Create & Craft TV on
Friday 31st of May at
8am and 1pm
 
I do you  will be able to watch the show, and I am sure
if, you like Butterflies, you will love this CD.
 
If you have time to check out my blog again on Friday at 9am you will see
all my other sample DT card for this CD.
 
Hugs
Janet
xxx
 


15 comments:

Tracey Singleton said...

I love this card Janet,it is so elegant, it really is beautiful xx

Sheen said...

Thank you for sharing this amazing creation, Janet.
Designing cd was a labour of love for me as it was literally "By Request" of our group members as you know. So I am delighted that it has been translated by such a talented lady and friend into this stunning card.
Every time I look I see another little detail that just makes the whole design so perfect.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

sandra carey said...

Thai is an Amazing Card Janet Love it Hugs Sandra x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the lace and flowers they looks stunning!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

Stunning card Janet ,the design is fabulous.

Joan x

jane stillman said...

Absolutely fabulous, love the image and flowers x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

Taniaj Scott said...

stunning card I so love butterflies hugs txx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So elegant and beautiful card,
love it
hugs Tamara

Kate M said...

What a beautiful card! That image is beautiful and such a lovely shaped frame and super colours.
xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Janet, your image is gorgeous and your card is so soft and delicate.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Janet, I like the softness of it and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Glenda Atkins said...

It is beautiful Janet!
hugs
Glenda

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Janet.

greetings karin

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet x